[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Heck to Edmonton but their power play movement is something the behold - ugly jerks 

It is impressive. Canucks should prevail if they can stay out of the box and Sutherland doesn't do something stupid

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Maybe the best I've ever seen

I've always thought the flying Frenchmen, but they weren't this good.

Really sux that it's the fukn Oilers

24 minutes ago, stawns said:

Dive or not, that was an incredibly stupid, undiscipled play after a goal.  Jesus christ

If you say dive or not it means there's a big chance it's a dive! Don't do credit it, ffs call it.. the guys a diver! What are you trying to to prove? That should be embellishment. MCD is. A joke of "legend" and will always be know as a diver/pussy always calling for calls! I don't get you deal here bro! That was a blatant dive. End story. 

Just now, Heretic said:

I don't say this about a player very often, but I hope he never wins a cup.  

Then he will be known as the Not so Great One.

Likely will come true staying in EDM. Like Toronto, they just can't figure it out.

Having watched Sutherland refereeing this past season, I can honestly say that a bucket of rancid horseshit on a sled towed by a blind dog would do a better job calling balls and strikes.

Just now, TortorellasRant said:

Definitely. Enough of this soft call horseshit. Unless it's so blatantly egregious, whistles away for both clubs. Keep it consistent now.

That's reality and they have to exist and play in reality.  Do not put yourself in a position to take penalties