[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Canucks have stopped playing.

Are you joking? Have you been watching 

they are pushing hard and getting chances

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What has he done in the playoffs when it has mattered most?

His job, and that’s without even factoring if/how much he’s banged up. 4 mil is laughable for him at best. 

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

McDavid is running around cheap shotting everybody.  Somebody needs to take him out…

Can't.  You'll get a 5 min major, game misconduct, and suspension.

• Cheers 3

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Great game overall. I so want this win. I just can’t stand the favouritism around the league for the Oilers. 

Mcfavourites

Posted (edited)

Old school, referees are blind, slow & tend to bury their whistles.

They generally want these players confused about standards & losing their minds…for more drama to misinterpret… & for league purposes, no doubt. 

The integrity of any game on Sutherland’s watch…is to be questioned. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Blatant calls not called, boarding on Petey, High stick drawing blood on Hughes, slewfoot on Hughes. All of these should be penalties 100% of the time, these refs are something fucking else.

The league really needs to be held accountable for assigning a ref with a history of match fixing involving the Canucks to this have.  There's no excuse for allowing Sutherland to disgrace the sport like this.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

i feel like we are not finishing our checks and punishing the oilers. the only had solid check i recall this game was joshua on drai.. other than that they are like light bumps.. meanwhile they are sending our player flying head first into boards

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

McDavid is running around cheap shotting everybody.  Somebody needs to take him out…

Hard to hit a guy a slick as him clean and I know our guys are trying - hopefully a good one connects soon!

Just now, Rick_theRyper said:

Dude you run your trap all night every night , go back to your chalk board chief! Your the pro. Too bad your not behind the bench. The refs are shit again and your trolling again. Good night. 

Never seen a clown with such a hard on for shitty officiating. It’s weird. Why do you cheer for garbage games? 

• Upvote 1