[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

20 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

GAME PLAN:

Do NOT breath on or near around McDavid, You will receive a major penalty and a game-misconduct.

I was going to give you a laugh emoji. But sadly your comment is right on the money. Also as a Canuck don't get any blood on him after being high sticked by him  or a penalty awaits you.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I guess making a circle motion with a towel is just too difficult for the average Albertan. 

Apparently they also have "orange men" which is completely stupid. 

what?/ Trump's there ?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Make the adjustments and win.

If that was oils best, they barely won in OT by a fluke goal. 

To be fair to the Soilers it must be hard skating with the refs in your back pocket.

• ThereItIs 1

19 minutes ago, Googlie said:
Who makes up this crap?

Interesting they’re playing Karlsson, because his name means surrender in Swedish

Here's the real skinny ..... His name means "Son of Man"

The origin of the distinguished Karlsson family can be traced to the historic Scandinavian country of Sweden. The surname Karlsson is derived from the Germanic personal name Carl, which means man. This name was very popular in Sweden, where it was the name of several kings, including the current monarch, King Carl XVI Gustaf. The suffix -sson and its variants are translatable as son of.

Being of Scandinavian decent myself ( Norwegian ), thank you for correcting the bone head analogy or origin of the name ...seems like a racial slur by Satiar shah!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Is Draisaitl's back playing? Or was that just an excuse he was lining up forthe pressers?

If it is, a good ol' Dan Hamhuis hip check is in order.

I'd rather see a Raffe Torres steamroll coming around the net...

• Like 1

Drop the puck.  I can't take it anymore!  I want to hit somebody!

JT?  Please scoop out what tiny little marbles McSlash has in his jock and force them down his throat with a side of his own Chicklets and a couple pints of his chicken blood.

Anybody else feel it is time for Darnell to get one up in his stupid head? Nice big Joshua elbow for permanent brain damage of what little brain is there.

Kane is overdue for a reckoning too.  Given his track record, anything goes.  Oglethorpe the smug pug.

Yes, I am a violent old man; too late to change.

Kill them!  Kill them all!

Kill them NOW!  DROP THE PUCK!

Pick it up and SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!

Coach: Show Big Z some Pronger viddys.

Flush The Coil Down the Dirty Druggy Streets of Deadmonton.

What's your wife think of your Drunken Druggy Romp Downtown with that rando?

• Cheers 2

Just saw Podz at YVR. Said “Go Canucks!” And he gave a little smirk. Not sure where he’s going ( I’m not stalking him), but let the rumours go wild!

Go Canucks!!! YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I'm nervous about juulsen.  I like him but he doesn't start well when he hasn't played for a while. 

I think he learned a lot in his last start.

He lost control of the crease badly.  And needs to keep himself between the shooter and the goal. He looked way off the last game he played.  The coaches have probably reviewed it a hundred times

• Cheers 1

Makes sense why you would sit Hog. Every time he touches the puck its a turn over and he hasnt been a stand out in the d zone. Thats  a nightmare for coaches in the regular season let alone the playoffs. Also Mik has been hustling every shift so even if he isnt scoring you can at least see hes giving it his all.

30 minutes ago, Googlie said:
Who makes up this crap?

Interesting they’re playing Karlsson, because his name means surrender in Swedish

Here's the real skinny ..... His name means "Son of Man"

The origin of the distinguished Karlsson family can be traced to the historic Scandinavian country of Sweden. The surname Karlsson is derived from the Germanic personal name Carl, which means man. This name was very popular in Sweden, where it was the name of several kings, including the current monarch, King Carl XVI Gustaf. The suffix -sson and its variants are translatable as son of.

Yeah, just made up BS.  What the fuck do you think Shat means in Swedish, Shahtiar?

You're better than this, at least I used to think so.  (I'm not of course, but I'm not pretending I deserve to be on TV.)

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Drop the puck.

3 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

I want to hit somebody!

4 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Kill them! 

Kill them all!

Drunken Druggy Romp

5 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Flush The Coil

5 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

DROP THE PUCK!

6 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

it is time

gioated-family-guy.gif

😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

I guess it’s still the Canucks versus Cole and the Oilers 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

what if we used Cole as a forward? that way he'd be in front of THEIR net

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

I guess it’s still the Canucks versus Cole and the Oilers 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

You understand why they’re not playing Juulsen right??

Cole might bounce back and be good with his veteran experience. 

Juulsen will cost the Canucks 2 goals. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Canuck You said:

GAME PLAN:

Do NOT breath on or near around McDavid, You will receive a major penalty and a game-misconduct.

Or make it really count. If youre having trouble catching him just do like Ferland and spear him while he's on the bench. 🤣

• ThereItIs 1