[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

So this series has become an anthem sing-off apparently 

Makes me wonder why we need anthem singers in the first place?

43 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

Tocc has taken us from a bottom 5 team to a top 5 team with perhaps the best coaching staff we’ve ever had. His nomination as best coach in the NHL supports that. You know the phrase ‘you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink’?  I don’t blame Tocc for that shitty 3rd period last game. The Canucks have little playoff experience and some folks appear to be too respectful of McJesus. Also, handling McJesus and Drysaddle on different lines is one thing, but handling them together is a very challenging task for any team in the NHL. Do we need to make adjustments? Of course; and Tocc has described them explicitly. Can  we take better advantage of their weaker lines? Yes we can. If this series goes South, I won’t be blaming Tocc.

his lack of adaptibility and willingness to change is showing.. if you watched his phoenix days when he beat the nashville and got stomped out by colorado.. and then u watch the series with nashville.. they literally played the exact same way in all 3 series.. he barely even made a lineup change in any of those 3 series.. best coaching staff we've ever had?? now that's a reach and a big disrepect to Quinn and heck even AV.. he's got a long way to go before he's anywhere up there.

6 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Shit. I had Höglander scoring the wining goal tonight and he’s scratched.

I'm not a fan of that either. Maybe he's still a little sore after the testicular assult.

12 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

At 6 months old my Mother carried me through the jungles of south Vietnam under the cover of darkness eluding platoons of Vietcong to give me and my siblings a better life. I owe her everything and am not ashamed to say I’m a mamas boy. Cause if I wasn’t , she would have left me in the first ditch she saw to make her getaway much easier. Today is a bitter sweet day cause the mother of my son wants back in his life but he is holding in a lot of anger towards her and will not respond to her texts or phone calls. Yeah she did me dirty and screwed me over but that doesn’t mean he has to shut her out of his life. I guess at 16 years old, he knows what’s best for him. I just know what my mother means to me and I couldn’t imagine not having her in my life. 

Anyways. Let’s fu*kin go boys 

I’m here for you. If you need me. 

And yes, Go Fucking Canucks Go! 

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

his lack of adaptibility and willingness to change is showing.. if you watched his phoenix days when he beat the nashville and got stomped out by colorado.. and then u watch the series with nashville.. they literally played the exact same way in all 3 series.. he barely even made a lineup change in any of those 3 series.. best coaching staff we've ever had?? now that's a reach and a big disrepect to Quinn and heck even AV.. he's got a long way to go before he's anywhere up there.

dude chill

we won game 1 and nearly won game 2

revamping everything and killing the existing chemistry is stupid AF