[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

best case scenario they expose skinner this series.. edmonton have to go buy out jack campbell and then spend more money on goaltending this summer knowing skinner is horrible int he playoff

Then they sign DeSmith as a free agent. He gets shelled too and they still refuse to admit their defence is abysmal.

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

Aman dumped it in and beat the Edmonton D man to the corner to help set up possession as well - he’s looking responsible 

He’s playing a lot more like the Aman I like-skating hard and using his range/reach to be disruptive.  Love it

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

The radio commentary is amazing. I’m trying to get home to watch this game and I can’t. Shorty is hyping me up so much! 

Wait, Shorthouse is doing radio?

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

How come we don't get to see the Canucks viewing party after they score like they did for Edmonton? 

We didn't slip Sportsnet and CBC enough money.

I kinda feel like bringing in some new body's most games could be a big positive. Keep the players excited to be back in. The energy the new players bring is always fun to watch. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

How come we don't get to see the Canucks viewing party after they score like they did for Edmonton? 

Show runners are coilers fans..it's obviously obvious.