[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

So I didnt read the Mark Spector article but isnt all the “surrender” talk about how the Canucks didnt stand a chance?  EDM fans saying the Canucks should just give up?

Lmao.  I hope the Canucks lock it down

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Oilers are like "oh, Boeser....we thought we just had to focus on Hughes, Miller, and Pettersson"

Boeser’s good at hockey. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jesscode said:

Cassie Campbell's nips were so hard after Edmontons goal that you could hear them.

The only reason I didn’t ‘hide’ this comment was to make sure every Member knows what not to say. 

I promise you, say something stupid like this again, and you’ll be banned forever. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I love how Myers just yeets the Oilers stick right out of his hands 😂

He's such a badass in the playoffs. I love him.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I know right?

They can't get away from what's working here. Oilers'll push hard. Be dirty and whiny and prissy.

They HAVE to keep the upper hand here.

Well again. McDavid and Draisaitl were ineffective for the most part because we used their sticks wisely and gave them no space.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

We must tighten up our defense more. We were saved by the post twice, against the oilers 4th line and then QH swatted the sliding puck out of the goalmouth with his stick.  

Tocchet should keep the team refocused & recalibrated during the intermission.

They have #1 draft picks...they are supposed to win at some point.

Doesn't mean they will.

This is true, you can't blindly discount the fact they have 2 artross winners and a maxed salary roster with a 56 goal scorer and 4 100 point men past 3 seasons and that's why I believe they been selected as the golden child of these playoffs. 

Even Ferraro picked them think about what that means and that guy lives and breathes hockey. Just saying what I heard.

• Confused 1

I know right?

They can't get away from what's working here. Oilers'll push hard. Be dirty and whiny and prissy.

They HAVE to keep the upper hand here.

Common Theme; Shoot on this Shitty Goalie. 10-12 shots per period and I guarantee they score 5 minimally against Skinner! 

I love that the Canucks are finally starting to learn how to play the refs. Hey if you're not gonna call it were gonna commit penalties that don't get called as well. 

• Like 2