[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

That's his losing face.

He grimaces when he's losing. 

He saves his crying for later? Most Oilers just do it all game long.....

2 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

image.thumb.png.7d438ea0c8072171fdba07e59a94ae11.png

Edmonton fans slowly waking up to the horror movie that awaits them in game 6/7 if they cant win 3 straight and eliminate us (they cant)

Honestly, Skinner has looked like absolute shit. Silovs is a bit of an adventure too but Skinner looks so bad. 

10 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

This is true, you can't blindly discount the fact they have 2 artross winners and a maxed salary roster with a 56 goal scorer and 4 100 point men past 3 seasons and that's why I believe they been selected as the golden child of these playoffs. 

Even Ferraro picked them think about what that means and that guy lives and breathes hockey. Just saying what I heard.

They don't know squat, that's why.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

What they say

The guy (forgot his name) who said we will be steamroller by the Oilers after we beat the Preds admitted that he looked down and underestimated us. 

Pretty much said we are giving the Oilers a tough series. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spook007 said:

A flipping disgrace listening to the commentator in an all Canadian match up screaming for penalty to the one team like a little bitch...

"he's holding his stick, its a penalty...he was holding his stick...." Whiny ass... They all deserve each other... Whitney in the same boat... 

Despicable the lot of them.... 🤢🤮

it’s fu$&(“@ pathetic. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

My brain feels full of fluid crap, i don't mind seeing it and getting the audio reminder.

Can't let up, nucks know this. Keep forechecking. Hope refs let them play

I hear ya.  TBH I dont even know if it works!