[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, Sophomore Jinx said:

I'd be okay with getting a decent return in a trade for Hronek, especially if he's wanting the kind of contract that's been rumored....

After his playoffs I'd just be happy with cap hit gone and singing Zad. 

• ThereItIs 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

I'd be okay with getting a decent return in a trade for Hronek, especially if he's wanting the kind of contract that's been rumored....

You can’t justify giving him what he wants at this point. He looks slow and does nothing offensively. We are still lacking another offensive dman. Luckily Zadorov has stepped up but we should have a number two with a good shot and that can score sometimes. For the money he wants. Way too much pressure on Hughes to be the difference back there.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Vanux said:

Pass the smelling salts around lol what is happening here 

We just need to get out of this period. I don’t know why we are getting so gassed. 

• Like 1

Hopefully if we make it through the period with the lead they actually come out hard in the 3rd and take it to them. This is just a recipe to lose. Can't afford to do it for 2 entire periods.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This period has been complete garbage yet again. Not sure why they think they can win this way. 

If it's the long change for us, isn't it for the Oilers too?

Just now, Slegr said:

Anyone know what happened to Soucy? That sucks if he’s out.

looked like a high ankle sprain.  maybe when he tried to make that hit