[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

This is the softest calls i've seen all playoffs ..  don't mind the result at all (2-2 PP's).    They won't win if our PP is also clicking, and so far our team does better 4 x 4.   They are not the 80's Oilers. 

Well the refs weren’t even close enough to the play to make a call.  They had to skate from halfway up the ice to call something and it was because Kane was holding him because he got owned. That should have been reviewable.

3 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

He looks like one, so you know it before he even opens his mouth.

yeah tf is with his hair today too lol

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rush said:

6 I would do lol

Nope lock him up for 8. 38 year old Z will still be a monster. That’s what I’m rolling with, no fucks given 

• Like 1

Do NOT stop skating and do NOT blindly chip the puck out in the 3rd. Tocchet must engrave the mantra into the players' brain.

• Cheers 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

McDavid being a whiney little bitch. What else is new? Oh, let's see, the sky is blue, water is wet, and I'm STILL telling him to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!

Sid used to do this too, but someone must have talked him out of it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Marchand had to sell his soul though. Plus, he paid the salaries of arena employees who were out of work during the Covid lockdown. POS on the ice? Yeah. Off the ice? Not as much. 

I’m trying to verify that and I can’t. All I can find is that he retweeted a GoFundMe started by NBA players and that other Bruins (possibly including him) made contributions of $1,000.

Posted (edited)

Good news:

Silov is playing like he's a Jedi Knight with a light saber.

Good news:

Skinner is playing like he's Mr Bean trying to be slick.

Edited by -Buzzsaw-
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

Why do people say that?

Goalies are part of the team.

Do the 86 Canadiens have an * next to them cause Patrick Roy stood on his head?

And Silovs is our 3rd stringer...

3rd stringer.

We are playing great, long change hurt us. I hope the 3rd is more like the 1st.

Without Boeser and Lindholm scoring, we'd be losing. This team is hopeless. - Wet blankets trying to downplay anything the Canucks do well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rush said:

6 I would do lol

I’d be okay with 8 years. We saw Chara go a long time, and Big Z would be great long term.

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

Only because we see him so often..... overall, now that's questionable.

Marchand never got traded like 15 times and is a considered a cancer in the locker room and had his contract terminated and allegedly beat up his wife…

• ThereItIs 2

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

He's jealous, juice walked the talk.

You can tell Juice takes a shot whenever he gets the chance too.  I don’t get all the hate, I like that he isn’t a total homer.  He seems objective to me, but maybe tries a bit to not seem like a Homer.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Seriosuly? Hadn't heard that. That is pretty amazing. No one can be that much of a piece of shit on the ice and not be at least somewhat good off. 😄 

Yeah hate to say it but Marchand off ice actually has character.

He's a prick but his teammates love him. He also showed up early to attend Bruins rookie camp and practiced through the entirety to pass along his knowledge to the up and comers. That’s classy and an org-first mentality. 

on ice, he’s still a rat bastard though.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Elliotte splitting hairs about the colour of webbing in Silovs catcher. Good grief.

He's not wrong, though

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

I think even the nhl saw the calls and missed calls in last game.  At least this game seems more even officiating wise

It is hard to contain and ignore a blatant missed call with Hughes bleeding on the ice. 

Edited by 24K

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Kane is a lot worse than Marchand…

The Panthers are pushing around the Bruins a lot. It’s great to see ☺️