[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

My priority is teaching these pricks some manners. I want to see a serious beat down on McDavid. He should be a marked man. Screw the stripes and screw Bettman. Time to deliver the message we won’t roll over. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CanuckMan said:

Zadorav has quickly become a leader in the room and on the ice. Losing him to free agency would be a mistake. He has to be the #1 priority on D to sign. 

Hronek has 0 points in 8 games. That’s insane for how the regular season went for him. He’s definitely 2nd or 3rd in line to be signed after Myers.

Zads, Joshua and Lindholm are my top 3; try to get a pick for Hronek, try to trade Mikheyev, let Myers go. Any extra money to a big winger for Petey’s line. Hopefully Lekker and Raty can join next year, maybe Bains;  and Willander the following year to play with Hughes. Perhaps Petey D is ready in 2 years. We desperately need ELCs, especially with the OEL charges coming.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BigBird said:

I’m just not sure what Karlsson brings to the game that Hoglander doesn’t? Coach has some weird complex with Hoggy and Karlsson is not the answer. Why not put POD in at least he will forecheck and hit and has played in the playoffs.

The storyline after this game will be Rick’s questionable lineup decisions, please feel free to quote me.

Going to the game tonight and don’t have a great feeling.. anyways I’ll be cheering the team on, Go Canucks Go!

I don't know why the Canucks bother with a coaching staff when they have so many fans with brilliant

hockey minds.  They should just run a poll for the fans before and after each game.

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Not the line I'd come up with but they don't pay me so I'm covered.

Surprised to see it being Linus. the right shot factor might be a thing tho. the few moments petey had on the ice with garland during line changes.. they instantly clicked. 

A little bit surprised to see Aman in. I'd rather see Hogs stay in the lineup or Podz get some time. Hogz and Podz at least lay the body and are hard to play against, Aman is little more than a warm body imo.

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

A little bit surprised to see Aman in. I'd rather see Hogs stay in the lineup or Podz get some time. Hogz and Podz at least lay the body and are hard to play against, Aman is little more than a warm body imo.

Yeah I don't get it. To me Aman has been bleh during the regular season. I never really noticed him in games. At least with Pods and Hoglander they stand out more with their assertive play. 

19 minutes ago, Rush said:

Surprised to see it being Linus. the right shot factor might be a thing tho. the few moments petey had on the ice with garland during line changes.. they instantly clicked. 

He also has 60 pts with Abbotsford and he's 6ft so at least can stand in front of the net, unlike Hoglander who is 5'9

Heading to the viewing party at Rogers Arena tonight, excited! It's been a while since I've watched a game with other people.

Our boys have been great on the road, and stupid Oilers will have pressure playing in front of their home crowd for the first time this round. We will smoke them.

LFG!!! :towel:

• Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, kakanucks said:

Heading to the viewing party at Rogers Arena tonight, excited! It's been a while since I've watched a game with other people.

Our boys have been great on the road, and stupid Oilers will have pressure playing in front of their home crowd for the first time this round. We will smoke them.

LFG!!! :towel:

How did you get viewing party tickets for round 2? I couldn't find a link on the Canucks site. Update: they do mention a viewing party in Abbotsford.

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan