[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Weird to still see Petey struggling out there. I was really hoping that goal last game would have gotten him going but he’s been a ghost this game. 11 min left we have to start playing in their zone.

He's totally done for this season.  I've got zero hope for him to get out of this funk.

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Big Z's ready to kill anyone.

My God he's awesome.

He's the player I think they were hoping/expecting Tryamkin to be. Personally, I was never impressed with him and didn't understand why CDC made such a fuss about losing him.

3 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

It's frustrating to watch, but they've got a 2-goal lead on the road. They're going to play this the way they played with 3rd period leads since January--pretty cautious, pretty successful

Fair call, defense and Silovs seem dialed tonight, I believe in the team 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Weird to still see Petey struggling out there. I was really hoping that goal last game would have gotten him going but he’s been a ghost this game. 11 min left we have to start playing in their zone.

is it really wierd for you to see him struggling? youve only been saying it since February