[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Flying over Alaska now.  

Bad audio streaming.  

Gonna rely on CFF for your eyes. 

you are like a secret agent, all over the world! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is going to be incredibly hard to pull off on the road against Edmonton, but I believe the boys can get er done. We are deeper, and more skilled up and down the lineup. I also think we have 5 to 7 game changer players, compared to the Edmonton McDrai's. 

• Like 1

too busy today to actually cook, so it'll be Swanson meat pies and fries. sharing my wife's tim hortons doughnuts for dessert and maybe a tall scotch to wash it down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canucklehead said:

The wife wouldn't approve. And if input the game on before they go to sleep they won't want to go to bed 

Don't tell your wife, or just let them watch?

The fact that they use the shot of Quinn wiping the blood off his face to market the game/series?

F'n bullshit. 

Double talking league. Player safety but only when we have to.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canucklehead said:

The wife wouldn't approve. And if input the game on before they go to sleep they won't want to go to bed 

If they’re old enough not to want to go to bed during a Canucks playoff game aren’t they old enough to stay up past 6:30? Personally I’d get a new wife, it’s been a long decade, no way am I missing a period.

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

This is going to be incredibly hard to pull off on the road against Edmonton, but I believe the boys can get er done. We are deeper, and more skilled up and down the lineup. I also think we have 5 to 7 game changer players, compared to the Edmonton McDrai's. 

McDraiman?

• chaos 1