[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I'm really not a huge fan of putting in a guy who has played 4 games in the NHL and putting him on the 2nd line... Like wtf are we doing? 

Rewarding achievement  .... upgrading the grit factor .... getting a better netfront presence .... inserting a more defensively capable winger ...

I love Hoagie (especially when he played on Karlsson's line with Aman in Abby) but LK might just be the right guy in the right place at the right time

4 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I'm really not a huge fan of putting in a guy who has played 4 games in the NHL and putting him on the 2nd line... Like wtf are we doing? 

Gotta try something to get that line going though and it can't be another plug. Karlsson has really good AHL numbers so worth a try I think. 

7 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Taking a guy known for generating offence and putting him in a position to generate offence (is my guess)

5 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Have to get experience somehow I guess. Experience clearly isn't everything as Ian Cole has shown thus far. I can see this being used to 'wake up' Hogs for Game 4 and 5. This is going to be a tough game for Canucks anyway, hopefully Karlsson surprises. We have to switch something up. I don't hate the move.... yet. Aman over Pods and Hogs is more of a head scratcher for me

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

If they’re old enough not to want to go to bed during a Canucks playoff game aren’t they old enough to stay up past 6:30? Personally I’d get a new wife, it’s been a long decade, no way am I missing a period.

to be fair, on today of all days, she missed several or those kids wouldn't be here. 😝

• Haha 1