[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

Posted (edited)

Honestly Hronek is  at best a fourth dman. He doesn’t provide the offense needed to be a top dman. Yes he got tons of assists. A lot of that had to do with Hughes. I just don’t feel he is at all worth even 6 million.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, NucksFan said:

Tv timeout, McDavid spends the entire break following the ref around complaining about the call

Every. Single. Time.

I hope the refs get tired of it and start calling more on them to set the standard. "We" call the game, not you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Honestly Hronek is  at beast a fourth dman. He doesn’t provide the offense needed to be a top dman. Yes he got tons of assists. A lot of that had to do with Hughes. I just don’t feel he is at all worth even 6 million.

Yip. That cross ice pass to a covered Hughes was amateur hour. 

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

edmonton have now scored on every first powerplay of the game in this series.. and are on pace to shatter their nhl record last playoff

Those records mean sweet fuck all when you don’t have cups to boast about with it - let them have their one shiny toy much like Toronto with their shiny core - see how long they keep it together without getting results from/for the best player of this generation