[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

best case scenario they expose skinner this series.. edmonton have to go buy out jack campbell and then spend more money on goaltending this summer knowing skinner is horrible int he playoff

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

Karlsson looking way better than when he was called up earlier this year

This will be fantastic for his development.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarbularyBattery said:

nothing wrong with being critical, im refering to the people saying hes trash and we need to trade him right now

Admittedly, I thought we should trade him too, but only if we got a fair return for him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

Karlsson looking way better than when he was called up earlier this year

He's a top 6 winger, not a grinder or energy guy.  Ofc he shines on Petey's line

• Like 1

canucks, when they're on their game defensively, the key is they contest everything. every pass, every stick handle, every transition, every dump in, every shot. so frustrating to play against. 

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I rarely travel for work, but had an invitation to SE Asia to give lectures.  

Unfortunately, it's during the playoffs with huge time difference. Watched tail end of Game 6 vs Preds on the plane. 

Good on you cheering them from afar

I unfortunately booked our vacation the first week of round 1, luckily was home for the last couple games