[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Lol, Simpson lobbying hard for a Silovs penalty.

Craig Simpleson. Just another one of the homers CBC employs.
HornyRyan with his McDavid mancrush.

Hrudeypoo and Cassie Cantspell with their Lames Love.

Shorty is pretty even keel. integrity.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

In 7 games so far vs the Oilers this year, Boeser has 9 goals, 3 assists, 12 points.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I rarely travel for work, but had an invitation to SE Asia to give lectures.  

Unfortunately, it's during the playoffs with huge time difference. Watched tail end of Game 6 vs Preds on the plane. 

I watched game 6 from Brazil. Not as crazy of a time zone flip as Asia, but still... a Canuck fan's gotta do whatever a Canuck fan's gotta do...

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Love how our team has no douche bags skating around with mouth gaurds hanging out.

Lindholm. But with the amount of pain he's getting away with causing Oilers players right now he's OUR douchebag! 🥰

• Cheers 1

With Skinner, an oilers lead is never safe. 

Nux have to keep playing their game. They have what it takes to win the series.  

Stay out of the box is key. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 24K said:

The thing with Silvos is he is far too high event compared to Demko. 

I think he plays a little too out of the net. 

Ya I think with age he is going to gain composure. The best thing we have is Ian Clark to work on those things with him. Losing his net is his biggest issue right now. Too often he is over committing and having to reach back. We are very lucky he was able to find the puck in a few instances. I still like his size over DeSmith. The puck seems to find him. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • ThereItIs 1

edmonton's entire strategy is to give it to mcdavid in the neutral zone, try to draw penalties, and try not to get caved in.  

Just now, HKSR said:

$1,000,000 payout for Save On Foods Score and Win coming tonight!

Are they doing that in the playoffs? Save on may be a little scared there right now if they are.