[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, HarbularyBattery said:

if Edmonton had a better city, a better constructed roster, less whiny crybabies, and well basically were anything except whta they are now, they would be less contemptible 

What you mean, every expert predicted they will win the series and even now Vegas refuses to drop Edmonton odds precisely because of their well put together roaster..  Canucks winning is a testiment to Vancouver and not because Edmonton has a bad team, the experts bet all their money on Oils for a reason you gotta recognize what that reason is I cant tell you cause I my self don't know

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

you put the stick between his hand and the puck what's going to happen?  reflex, no penalty

Who cares, only Sutherland could find that in a pile of Canucks. 

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I was working since 5am. I’m literally running on ‘fumes’. 

I gotta eat something and go home. 

I gotta be the one guy that makes sure ‘we’ win? 

Up at 2:30am. 

Your sacrifice is appreciated. 
if you go home I will call swat team on you 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Canucks are getting every bounce tonight like wow how lucky can you be right?

If Edmonton had a better goalie they would still be in it 

They don't and it's fuckin hilarious because it's been their weakness the whole time they've had McDrai. Fucking genius GMs over there. 

Edited by Joshua.Guy
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Gonna see if this team has learned from their experience.  Will they keep pushing? Or are they gonna sit back and try to defend this lead?  Stay tuned!

Just now, RookieFan said:

What you mean, every expert predicted they will win the series and even now Vegas refuses to drop Edmonton odds precisely because of their well put together roaster..  Canucks winning is a testiment to Vancouver and not because Edmonton has a bad team, the experts bet all their money on Oils for a reason you gotta recognize what that reason is I cant tell you cause I my self don't know

They have #1 draft picks...they are supposed to win at some point.

Doesn't mean they will.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, dannydog said:

Please play the next 2 periods like we’re losing . Hope not to see them try protecting the lead. 

This is absolutely critical. We sit back and start chasing we will give the refs every opportunity to get the Oil back in the game.

Just now, RookieFan said:

we're winning because 

1. we are objectively the better team, with a more balanced roster

2. we have the better city

3. edmonton is a garbage dump

4. edmonton has 1 trick which is mcbaby and crysaitl and despite having the two best players in the world cannot summon a nhl caliber defense core or goaltender to save their lives

5. edmonton is a garbage dump

fuck the pundits

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

Are they doing that in the playoffs? Save on may be a little scared there right now if they are. 

Dunno... they should! 4 goals is a $100k payout