[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I know right?

They can't get away from what's working here. Oilers'll push hard. Be dirty and whiny and prissy.

They HAVE to keep the upper hand here.

Coulda sworn I saw you on TV sitting right behind the glass at the beginning of Game 2...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I know right?

They can't get away from what's working here. Oilers'll push hard. Be dirty and whiny and prissy.

They HAVE to keep the upper hand here.

If the Canucks play physical and skate hard, they Will dismantle this Oilers team pretty quickly.  Just please don't give Mcdavid and Draisatl time and space.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, HKSR said:

If the Canucks play physical and skate hard, they Will dismantle this Oilers team pretty quickly.  Just please don't give Mcdavid and Draisatl time and space.  

Shut em down, shut em up.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Good

I love that they're targeting him. 

And they should.  We're not here to feel bad for them when they're attacking our captain. 

31 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

A Hall of Famer in terms of worst Canuck fan forum members of all time. The way he bullied Brock when the kid was watching his dad slowly die was one of the grossest things I’ve seen. If someone figures out what his alt is on this forum please bring it to light.

^^^^there it is^^^^ 

Tocchet was laughing at the bench even before the game Rudey said?

HOW?

Coming into Oilers home against a team everyone picked to beat you and Tocchet is laughing? How did he know they will be winning..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fakename70 said:

Coulda sworn I saw you on TV sitting right behind the glass at the beginning of Game 2...

I was up in the upper first row by the cameras. Right beside Scott Oake.

• Like 1