[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, mikey said:

F sakes. Why can't we take a page out of Edmonton power play....

We don’t get pp no more today . Refs gave us their one and only. Refs completed their norm.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We have gone away from what worked in the first for some reason. I don’t get why they think they can play like this. You have to have an attack for 40 minutes. Too much room for the Oilers this period.

Yeah they are literally watching the Oilers again.  This better not be a coaching thing... otherwise we're not getting out of this round.

Just now, HKSR said:

You can see them starting to give the Oilers too much time and space.  Get lazy and it'll be in the back of our net.

Yep, we are being passive again. We can't do that, it's not going to work. Push them and pressure them, and you'll win.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

Gotta assume the pass to drai. Like its the most likely thing. Id rather leave anyone else open to shoot on net then drai. 

Same goes for them and us with BB6.

Unless your shadow plays man on man, which neither team can always do with the way the O is coached, the chances are going to come

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

You can see them starting to give the Oilers too much time and space.  Get lazy and it'll be in the back of our net.

Even more worrisome is the boys are afraid to have the puck on their stick again. They're opting to make a 1 foot pass to the guy next to them... Why? Just hold onto it and move away from each other.

4 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Honestly, I kind of want to see DeSmith. I'm not confident with Arty tonight at all. He's been all over the place.

TV guys gave a pretty good explanation of why he let that one in--he couldn't see the pass and was expecting a shot. Too much screen