[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G3 (Series tied 1-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Sun May 12 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET - Edmonton

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yep, my home team.  Sorta, yours too-ish?

Dont take it too hard.

In the playoffs I become massively tribal. If your not with us, youre against us. Maybe I could see you as a second tier fan, I've read your posts... Just imo of course.

F*ck all other teams, 

I have blue and green lights on my house FFS. I made a grammar error on a previous post. Yes, the reffing was subpar but we have some things that should be worrying us more than reffing. We cannot kill a penalty to save our lives and we have no answer for their top line. Super fan or not, you cannot excuse your eyes from what they saw in that 3rd period. That third period scared the shit out of me. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Nurse'll get his. That's their go to....hit in the face with the stick. Skill alone won't get it done over there so this is Plan B.

Also Ryan Whitney:

441403444_10160896023850549_129590679581

Cork Soaker.

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I have blue and green lights on my house FFS. I made a grammar error on a previous post. Yes, the reffing was subpar but we have some things that should be worrying us more than reffing. We cannot kill a penalty to save our lives and we have no answer for their top line. Super fan or not, you cannot excuse your eyes from what they saw in that 3rd period. That third period scared the shit out of me. 

Yet you're excusing your eyes from seeing things.

Funny how you don't touch on the calls that should've been made that may have changed the tone of the game. Or the fact that the Canucks carried the play for much of 2 out of 3 periods. Yes, the Oilers got away with anything and everything and took control as a result. Hit a guy in the face? No problem. Send a guy head first into the boards? Good to go. Whack a guy in the groin with your stick? We don't care.

Let us do that stuff and see how it unfolds.

I'm not worried...you maybe should be though.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

So which is it?

Did they win on a fluke bounce or did they decimate us? Because without that fluke goal who knows? We often take advantage of a team after they've been run around (2 guys) and wear down and then we strike. Happens.

Intelligent posts only please/thank you.

I’ve never seen a Canuck team at any point in any playoff game in the last 30 years get dominated in the 3rd with the game tied like we did on Friday and it scared me. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Wiener 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

So to sum up, Pizza Man out, Hogz out, Aman and Karlsson in ... defense stands pat with Silovs given a chance to keep the Oilers to 1 goal less (at least) than the Canucks score ... would have preferred to see Podkolzin but then that is why I don't get paid to coach the Canucks ... Trust in Tic Toc, Foote, Yeo, Sedins, Gonchar and Clark. Damn, that is an impressive coaching lineup!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

Yeah I don't know if Hoggy would be the guy I'd take out.  Maybe drop him down the 4th line & pull out PDG? I'm guessing they are trying to find someone to get Petey the puck, he is right handed that's the thing I can think of.

He maybe a little tender and need the swelling to go down before he can hit his stride.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

I like you.

If you ever feel worried, look to me for strength. I will lead the way into blind tribal belief for you. 

Let's Fookin Go Canucks!

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I know a split is the most likely outcome but I'd love nothing more than to take both games from these pieces of shit and then watch them cry when we close them out  in five. They're a one line team that needs the refs to bail them out and they proved that on Friday. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Rush said:

It's game day folks! 

🤣

Is she the Kane train?  Or is it just running through her?

And I thought our garage band was bad; well it was, but this is embarrassing for all humans everywhere (except Deadmonton)! 

3 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I’ve never seen a Canuck team at any point in any playoff game in the last 30 years get dominated in the 3rd with the game tied like we did on Friday and it scared me. 

LOL they dominated one period.

We beat them 5 games in a row. I'm not worried.

GO CANUCKS GO

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

36 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Mark Spector is a tit. Letting that loser get under your skin is giving him too much, just give him a wet towel when McDavid is done with him. 

100% He is a master weasel - he knows how to provoke and earn his paycheque through cheap clicks and responses. Imac is so much classier. Spectre is a good representative of the Oilers players and fans. Man I despise them all

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Yet you're excusing your eyes from seeing things.

Funny how you don't touch on the calls that should've been made that may have changed the tone of the game. Or the fact that the Canucks carried the play for much of 2 out of 3 periods.

I'm not worried...you maybe should be though.

As a hockey team, that should all be erased from your mind in the 3rd and in overtime. Skinner was extremely shaky, we needed to hold the puck. 

do you guys think they worked on getting better calls in practice or how to take the puck away from their top line? 

Edited by LaBamba
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bllewellyn said:

Toccets line ups are terrible reads….. unless hoglander is injured, even then pods should be the replacement imo. 

mik is the reason that line has struggled all season, dude is useless, only thing he’s good at is hitting the goalies jersey crest with the worse shot in the league, might as well put Cole on peteys wing least we know he make good tips 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I've also never seen a team need to spam the shit out of their two best players to get a game to overtime against our third string goalie because they know that's all they have. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Not loving aman in, would rather see raty or juulsen as 7d

raty was a beast the second half of the season in Abby, would be a good add instead of PDG, Lafferty or mik

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I know you all don’t see it within our bubble here but reffing aside we had a chance to win the game and we didn’t touch the puck in the 3rd period. At that point it’s 0-0. The hypothetical scenarios of the goals we might have scored on power plays are irrelevant. 

We need a dogshit emoji! Stat!

• Upvote 1