[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

That looks like leftovers from a 5 Star Gut-Truck sandwich that the Rig-pigs eat up in Fort mac in the Gulag Work camps.

That looks like me after Taco Bell 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

He does look like Eddie Lack. 

To me, he'll always be the Latvian Pete Davidson who stops pucks instead of telling jokes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

My bitch for the day is with 14 seconds left,  Lindholm has control of the puck and just fires it right to the Oilers so they can get two hilight chances. FFS man that is exactly what Tocchet said NOT to do! And also all things Cole, that goes without saying.

I didn't know who that was. I cringed the moment I saw it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

this is a great tweet, EP needs someone to give and go with in my opinion. You don’t just wake up one day talentless. 

I think it was a great tweet as an example of handpicking.

1 minute ago, farinush said:

In retrospect, I can really begin to respect Nashville. After seeing the Oilers bitch and complain after every whistle, I almost forgot that not every team is like that. 

I love the arrogance from Oilers players, coaches, fans, and media. They look so stupid after every loss. 

i said it after that series too, nashville is a classy organization (which makes sense, barry trotz is a world class human being) with a classy fan base. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hockeyville88 said:

Gazdic is so clearly devastated 😂

We did steal this game though 

Sick of his take

the guy has never played a single playoff game in the nhl and talks like he has been through the trenches. 

SN needs Bieksa 24/7

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Agree Petey needs to step it up but we won despite of that,calling him feeble and such rubs me the wrong way,he’s by no way a liability out there and I’m glad he’s in the line up some people can’t get past his salary wich he isn’t even making yet, the nit picking is pissing me off relax and enjoy our success so far ffs,let’s wait till next season and rip him apart if that’s the case he’s getting invaluable experience and he’s young.let him grow

Ya leave him alone…

It took years for the Sedins to mature…

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

I really hope Soucy doesn’t get suspended…

I watched it again and McDavid started it off by slashing Soucy and then Zadorov pushes McDavid forward towards and in into Soucys moving stick…  

This was purely accidental he should not get a suspension at all…

I would really like no further discipline as well but hard to say with this NHL - was very surprised there was not any fine or suspension on the slew foot by Kane - if Big Z did the exact same slew-foot to McDavid as what Kane did to Hughes - would he be fined or suspended - most likely.  And the Kane slew foot did not look accidental.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

Kuzy got back to 0.5 goals per game pace with calgary

very happy for him, and for calgary

i hope he scores 40 next year

I'll drink to that!

And, as many others here before me have said, I can now say that not only do I no longer hate the Flames, but I'm beginning to feel some of that old love I had for them back when they had guys like Fleury, McDonald, Kiprusoff, and Iggy and were such bitter, but respected, rivals. I only soured on them after Alberta (as elsewhere) turned their backs on us in 2011. We'll always have 1994. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you traded us Zaddy and Lindy. We got it back in 2024. Here's looking at you kipper. 

Heres Looking At You Kid Casablanca GIF - Heres Looking At You Kid Casablanca Goodbye My Love GIFs

Edited by bhoodlum
Cut some words for both brevity and clarity
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

this is a great tweet, EP needs someone to give and go with in my opinion. You don’t just wake up one day talentless. 

Miller has Boeser too.  Petey has a bunch of AHL players on his wing.  At least he’s playing well defensively. Lekkerimäki will be his go to guy in the future, hopefully as early as next season…

Edited by Elias Pettersson

THE CANUCK NEED TO PLAY THAT HARD NOSE GAME BUT BE SMART AND NAIL THIS 4TH GAME..THE CANUCKS CAN PLAY SMART HOCKEY AND I REALLY THINK THEY CAN MAKE A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO PRESSURE THE OILERS MORE BUT ALSO DICTATE THE GAME BETTER..THE HOCKEYGODS WILL GIVE THEM THE BOUNVES SOONER OR LATER..THEY HAVE PUCK LUCK COMING AND GREASY GOALS WILL WIN THIS GAME..GREAT EFFORT BY ALL..THATS WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, farinush said:

In retrospect, I can really begin to respect Nashville. After seeing the Oilers bitch and complain after every whistle, I almost forgot that not every team is like that. 

I love the arrogance from Oilers players, coaches, fans, and media. They look so stupid after every loss. 

When you have players like Perry, Kane and McBaby what do you expect?..Nashville and Deadmonton shouldn't even be in the same sentence when it comes to class, Nash is miles ahead.

Just now, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

THE CANUCK NEED TO PLAY THAT HARD NOSE GAME BUT BE SMART AND NAIL THIS 4TH GAME..THE CANUCKS CAN PLAY SMART HOCKEY AND I REALLY THINK THEY CAN MAKE A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO PRESSURE THE OILERS MORE BUT ALSO DICTATE THE GAME BETTER..THE HOCKEYGODS WILL GIVE THEM THE BOUNCES SOONER OR LATER..THEY HAVE PUCK LUCK COMING AND GREASY GOALS WILL WIN THIS GAME..GREAT EFFORT BY ALL..THATS WHAT NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED.