[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

Lindholm has been a difference maker this series.

McDavid and Draisaitl 30 minutes of ice time today. We didn’t even go to overtime and they played half the game. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

He wasn't even in front of his net..to the side, covering his man and it bounced off his chest dude. Enable? Nah. Pay attention? Yes. 

Yeah that one was a bad bounce with him doing the right thing boxing McDiver out.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

I don't think McDavid and Draisaitl can keep up this amount of ice time.

They look like they're getting tired to me.

Playing 29:42 (McDavid) and 29:04 (Draisaitl) cannot be sustained... especially when they are being hit the amount they are... body can't stand up.

Either the Oilers get some contributions from their other lines or they lose the series.

Yea I am hoping that they'll eventually get worn out. We were more physical on Drasaitl tonight which is great. 

Our biggest problem still exist though. Guys getting rid of pucks like hot potato so we're not getting enough possession time. If we could just try to do that 50% of the time it would make their lives easier.

This is actually a genius plan! Give McBaby and Drai false hope so they play 30 mins each and by game 4 and 5 they're spent and we got em' right where we want em' ! WOW

Mike Yeo is a mastermind and probably will get lucky tonight.

image.jpeg.691dd0dafc67a6ca73b332e7ccb56dd0.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Said it before the game, there would be retribution.   This is no longer a Horvat led rodeo

It's so ffnn refreshing isn't it? I love Bo, not just blaming him as coaching was part of the problem. But the culture is changing, longtime coming. 

• Cheers 3