[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

No worries.  After this round they will be on Nux side, since it's the only Canadians team left standing.  

If not, who cares? I love the hate and the doubt. Remember, we’re not supposed to be here! Love proving those assholes wrong.

• ThereItIs 2

23 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Glad to see that gutless coward giving even more bulletin board material.  He's showing exactly why his team deserves absolutely no respect.

The posts made more “saves “ than Stuart Stinker 

hahahahahaha.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I guess you didn’t hear Tochett. It’s no way part of the plan. You can tell from his reaction behind the bench. You watch the game or post game comments by him? He said he doesn’t want them playing that way.  You think he really wants them outshot 45-18, 45-15 each game. That’s just dumb.

Well according to Wai Lai, Tocc is the problem, lol, because the guys aren’t listening to him annd he can’t get them to change. Tocc  and his coaches are gold in my book.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

IMO His net to lose now , when they went down, it was up to Silvos to get us where we are They can rest and get ready  and into game form through practice, Silvos is up to speed

I totally agree with this, Silovs is the hot hand, Tocchet is obviously a big supporter I think he lets Arturs play it out.

Silovs coming into this post season and playing like a Ken Dryden or Patrick Roy is something I did not expect to see and certainly would’ve thought you were mentally ill if you said this in October 

• Cheers 2

Just now, canuck73 said:

If Demko says he is good to go and Ian Clarke agrees we have to put him in.

Nevermind that he he is the better goalie by a mile the mental impact it puts on the oilers, is worth every penny...

If you were doubting your self facing a third strong goalie, what are your chances against a vezina finalist goalie.

Why is that? Halak from the 2010 Habs run says hello 👋 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Odd. said:

Silovs coming into this post season and playing like a Ken Dryden or Patrick Roy is something I did not expect to see and certainly would’ve thought you were mentally ill if you said this in October 

He's playing like Halak in 2010, and I sure hope they ride him as long as he's hot, regardless of Demko's status. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, canuck73 said:

If Demko says he is good to go and Ian Clarke agrees we have to put him in.

Nevermind that he he is the better goalie by a mile the mental impact it puts on the oilers, is worth every penny...

If you were doubting your self facing a third strong goalie, what are your chances against a vezina finalist goalie.

Of course you put Demko in.

But there is zero pressure right now to put him in prematurely... which is a really good thing.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

is this real??

Haven't counted myself but would include all bubble games in Edmonton. Maybe they are counting play in games vs min too? I don't know.

Edited by Rush