[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Ticks me off that tickets meant for charity are being gobbled up by people reselling them.

Stub hub reportedly had them for up to $200 each. Ridiculous.

That is so scummy.

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Devron said:

I do think it’s possible Soucy is suspended because it’s McDavid. The NHL will be all over it I’m sure even despite the 2 handed hack by McBaby.

Doesnt get him in the face if Big z doesn’t check him at the same time though.

Whatever the outcome is was worth it in my books. 

Yeah, I wouldn’t be shocked if Soucy gets suspended.

• Cheers 1

Perfect road win, gutsy effort. Good to see our PP finally clicking, Boeser and Lindholm were superb tonight. Miller with another strong game. Boeser man on man with McDavid was very impressive too. Our top line crushed theirs.

Karlsson and Aman had strong showings and deserved their minutes. Petey and Mikheyev were average but had a couple of chances.

Nothing special but not bad from Garland and Joshua either.

On defence, a solid couple of assists for Hughes who was moving much better, Hronek has been covering McDavid really well. Our bottom 4 D were solid again all night, let up a lot of perimeter shots but almost nothing from the slot. The Oilers love a cross crease pass and we blocked that all night.

Obviously Silovs helped to steal this one, not sure we can change him now. If Demko comes back, it's hard to imagine we take out a goalie who's just stoned the hottest offence in the league like this...

Chance to take a stranglehold on the series next game and I think we can. We executed better tonight and defended better and that's all we need to do. We've officially won the goalie duel as well so the tide is turning in our favour.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I was laughing watch Dry-Sight-L easily flick the stick right out of Petty's hands like a baby - TWICE.    Not to mention EP's inabilty to "Clock" some players like McDavid who he should have checked twice in the third period but was afraid.    EP40 looks like an elementary kid trying to play in a men's league game.     I know he's "a Swede' and everything, but wow he really needs to grow a pair and start playing like an $11 Million dollar player because right now he looks like 4th line or AHL Material and JR/PA got "fleeced" in that signing.

44E8ECEF-CAA6-4195-B064-AB551942F63F.png.0a420b7cdba7f5384c8e268903fc061c.png

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I was laughing watch Dry-Sight-L easily flick the stick right out of Petty's hands like a baby - TWICE.    Not to mention EP's inabilty to "Clock" some players like McDavid who he should have checked twice in the third period but was afraid.    EP40 looks like an elementary kid trying to play in a men's league game.     I know he's "a Swede' and everything, but wow he really needs to grow a pair and start playing like an $11 Million dollar player because right now he looks like 4th line or AHL Material and JR/PA got "fleeced" in that signing.

Such a bad take,you should be embarrassed or maybe your a troll

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Karlsson and Aman had strong showings and deserved their minutes. Petey and Mikheyev were average but had a couple of chances.

They definitely looked more fresh. Having the right shot on Peteys wing is actually really nice. Aman was an upgrade on pds

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

This is pretty classless. You didn’t hit the post 42 times you hunch back of whyte ave 

McDavid held without a point on home ice is pretty embarrassing all things considered, but it's not just Silovs who's playing well - the D is giving them nothing really. They had maybe one or two good chances from the slot and even then they were contested.

• Desmenko 1

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

Such a bad take,you should be embarrassed or maybe your a troll

i try to ignore him - up till a couple weeks ago he was going on and on about how canuck management thoroughly embarrassed themselves in the Lindholm trade. How pond hockey Kuzmenko is more valuable than Boeser... Awful take after awful take.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

The Oilers have their 2 stars but really it’s just a Power Play they have. It’s like if they don’t score or only get one PP goal it’s pretty much a guaranteed win.

They are good at acting and scoring on the power play. They aren’t that special 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1