[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

1 minute ago, Darius said:

i try to ignore him - up till a couple weeks ago he was going on and on about how canuck management thoroughly embarrassed themselves in the Lindholm trade. How pond hockey Kuzmenko is more valuable than Boeser... Awful take after awful take.

Im goin with troll

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

5 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

This is pretty classless. You didn’t hit the post 42 times you hunch back of whyte ave 

Oh, they are hurting. They are about to break.

• Like 1

While it sure doesn't seem that getting outshot very badly in the last periods of hockey games would be a winning strategy, whatever the Canucks are doing is working and I'm not going to question it. Guys on the radio said with a few minutes to go in the 3rd the high danger chances were 1-1 in the period, but you still have to rely on your goalie making a ton of routine saves and not making any mistakes. Good thing we have Silovs! I'm pretty sure they'd all admit they would prefer to spend less time in their own zone though.

This is a crazy playoff ride so far. This year's Canucks have been incredibly entertaining and I hope it keeps up for a while longer. I'm not expecting a Cup but even making the 3rd round would be extraordinary, and it feels like a special team that just might, with some good fortune, go all the way. It'll take some luck, but they are playing well enough that I don't think they would need an unrealistic amount of luck to win it all.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

i try to ignore him - up till a couple weeks ago he was going on and on about how canuck management thoroughly embarrassed themselves in the Lindholm trade. How pond hockey Kuzmenko is more valuable than Boeser... Awful take after awful take.

Hes funny sometimes. The 4 Canucks 3 Ian Cole I got a kick outta. But yeah I could care less about some of the other individual things. It’s playoffs and the only way to win is as a team 

• Like 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

When Flames fans are supporting you, I don't know how to take that. I guess thanks? I hope your team gets better so we can both smash the Oilers?

Funny that most of Calgary Puck is cheering on the Canucks..and the king Calgary lover himself Hrudey seems like hes on board too..lol...

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

While it sure doesn't seem that getting outshot very badly in the last periods of hockey games would be a winning strategy, whatever the Canucks are doing is working and I'm not going to question it. Guys on the radio said with a few minutes to go in the 3rd the high danger chances were 1-1 in the period, but you still have to rely on your goalie making a ton of routine saves and not making any mistakes. Good thing we have Silovs! I'm pretty sure they'd all admit they would prefer to spend less time in their own zone though.

This is a crazy playoff ride so far. This year's Canucks have been incredibly entertaining and I hope it keeps up for a while longer. I'm not expecting a Cup but even making the 3rd round would be extraordinary, and it feels like a special team that just might, with some good fortune, go all the way. It'll take some luck, but they are playing well enough that I don't think they would need an unrealistic amount of luck to win it all.

It's risky but they are clearly committed to it. But the quality of mcpudknocker and draibabies high danger shots are so good it appears to be the plan.

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

That Oilers fan probably doesn't know that Big "Z" doesn't understand "Uber driver" talk   He's probably one of those foreign students that falsified his immigration application & snuck in on one of those temporary student visa's claiming to attend some Sham "Diploma-Mill" school in Edmonton to get a diploma in Housekeeping, Hotel-Mgmt while working uder the table  Truck Driving while really trying to bypass immigration to get citizenship into our country.   

You know the type....No Class/Low Class.    We don't need them here or in Alta !  

Edited by RU SERIOUS
typo
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Yeah, I wouldn’t be shocked if Soucy gets suspended.

If 18 year old Sam bennett doesn’t get suspended and Sauce does, the player safety department should fold. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

Oh man, Sportsnet 650 giving it to Mark Spector and his hypocrisy without saying his name. Haha, hilarious haha

I will now troll Marc spector everyday for the rest of my life  

• Cheers 1

Just now, LaBamba said:

If 18 year old Sam bennett doesn’t get suspended and Sauce does, the player safety department should fold. 

Yet its ok for the Oilers to slash our captain with a high stick and there's no fines, suspensions. Nada.

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

Funny that most of Calgary Puck is cheering on the Canucks..and the king Calgary lover himself Hrudey seems like hes on board too..lol...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

40 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

💯 

Not even hyperbole. 

You’re not on the blame Cole train are you? Come on friend - Cole was battling to protect the net on the last two unfortunate bounces off him. You put Juulsen then and ask him to make the correct play and it probably happens 9 times out of 10 with Juuls in. Just unfortunate bounces! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Locke Lamora said:

I think the Silov-skeptics need to stand down at this point. Some people in the GDT were calling for DeSmith in the second period if you can believe it, lol.

We’re riding the kid until Demko comes back…if he does at all.

Desmith has been great but he is a back up and will probably never be a starter on any team at this point in his career, Silovs has a real future as a number 1 if he keeps this shit up.

• Thanks 1
  • Desmenko 1