[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

4 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Super happy with the win! But we need to stop playing passively and sitting back, we can't let the Oilers just have possession for 40mins.

Play more like the 1st period and a lot less.like the 2nd and 3rd going forward please!

Before tonight's game, I was gonna ask, if Tocchet can see during the 3rd of game 2 that the team isn't skating, are just icing it and playing 'hot potato', why doesn't he just tell them on the bench to move their feet, battle for pucks and make plays?

So now, tonight, they appear to be playing exactly the same way in the third

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Why are they doing this again? Just confident they can weather the storm, fatigued, being outplayed or what?

Totally thrilled with the result and not complaining but it just doesn't seem like a great long term strategy if it's by design and nothing like the way we won so many 3rd periods all season long

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

Zadorov is fuckn great 

Arty has been incredible 

not a fan of hang on hockey 

Petterson has been nothing 

Lindholm trade went from good trade to  yikes to a great  move . 

97 Mckaren such a proven diving bitch 

Edited by Combover
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Wing said:

I'm starting to enjoy this everyone against us stance in this series. No one gave us a chance and now we're up 2-1.

Come on i need to hear about officiating from Edmonton post game. 

Ok but we have been outshot 90-33 the last two games. Nothing to brag about there. They can’t keep trying to only play defense in third periods. They need to have some sort of attack going forward.

• Wiener 2