[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 3 - Round 2

1 minute ago, CaribouCanuck said:

“Post is not good goaltending” Jesus fuck Draisaitl is being a classless butthurt crybaby over losing a game. 

clASS act Drystool is. Frustration start too show. 

9 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Silovs was a monster 

The rest was just hang on for dear life

I see Petey is back to being invisible 

How many times Tocchet has to tell the guys to hold onto the puck and skate it out or make a good outlet pass?

They were in panic mode in the 3rd period two games in a row now. Instead of moving their feet they kept chipping the puck out only to allow the Oilers right back in.

We won and I'm happy for now, but can't imagine us keep winning games playing like this. It's too much of a balancing act on a tightrope while juggling 3 pucks.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

We didn't generate a lot of shots but held our ground defensively. The PP was huge tonight and needed to be. We played a physical game too. 

We should generate more next game and blow out the Oilers. Let's take the series at home in game 5.

• Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Crysaitl sounds broken. Absolutely classless piece of shit on and off the ice.

This, one of the most overrated players out there. Some team will overpay this goof once he bolts from Deadmonton.

Edited by Rekker
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Before tonight's game, I was gonna ask, if Tocchet can see during the 3rd of game 2 that the team isn't skating, are just icing it and playing 'hot potato', why doesn't he just tell them on the bench to move their feet, battle for pucks and make plays?

So now, tonight, they appear to be playing exactly the same way in the third

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Why are they doing this again? Just confident they can weather the storm, fatigued, being outplayed or what?

Totally thrilled with the result and not complaining but it just doesn't seem like a great long term strategy if it's by design and nothing like the way we won so many 3rd periods all season long

Tocchet was losing his mind on the bench telling them not to do that, telling them to make a play and get some controlled zone exits

Edited by MattJVD
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1