Zadorov Fined $5000 and Soucy suspended for 1 game for the Ruffling McDavid's Feathers

I can accept 1 game, after watching Craig Button-yer-yap hyperventilating on TSN.

Glad Van is hitting these dirtbag-punks w/pushback.

Gave up on this league, decades back. They've turned great tradition into obscene, corrupt, gambling addiction.

• Like 2

These playoffs have really turned into an us against them themed run. Them being the media, pundits, Networks. Tocchet has even touched on it. This group will be as galvanized as ever moving forward. 

• Like 4

Soucy gets 1 game for that. And Mcdbag didn't even get a fucking minor for cutting Hughes open. And that fucker got right back up and back into the scrum............... ok NHL. I see how it is, touch the golden boy and you're screwed. Yet he can do whatever he wants. Hey, Big Z, why don't you go fuck him up.

42 minutes ago, IBatch said:

At least he understands what it's like to be crosschecked in the face and punched in the face, which 99% of this site probably can't say.   People go their entire life without this which is just fine, but do wonder how many of those people want to get punched in the face or punch someone in the face and never got the opportunity to do so.   Isn't that what CONTACT sports is all about?    Colin Campbell.   Or Grim Reaper.  Who's best suited for this sort of job anyways.    Those guys are just fine.   I'm sure Paros isn't that impressed with McDwebe's freebie on QHs either.    Not sure you understand the creature you're calling out at all. 

Doesn’t hurt to have a panel of 3 guys to look at every incident and then vote on a punishment. I don’t care if Paros got punched in the face or what now. He pick and chooses what he wants to discipline and suck up to his boss. A monkey throwing darts will prolly be just as competent the way he puck and choose who he wants to suspend and how long. 0 consistently 0 accountability and worse his explanation makes 0 sense 

• Cheers 1

Just hope Juulsen doesn't get targeted by their top line and caught out of position throwing a hit. I wonder who we'll play him with. Cole and Juulsen could be real trouble defensively at the rate Cole is playing. Zadorov is one of our best defencemen but can't really put two guys out there who are hunting for hits all the time. I think Cole and Juulsen as our bottom pairing and ride Zadorov and Myers a bit harder.

Soucy might only be our 5th defenceman but he's a big part of the PK and depth defence so will be missed.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, SuchaNuxtalgia said:

I can accept 1 game, after watching Craig Button-yer-yap hyperventilating on TSN.

Glad Van is hitting these dirtbag-punks w/pushback.

Gave up on this league, decades back. They've turned great tradition into obscene, corrupt, gambling addiction.

I now wish for a competing league now. The NHL proved they are not good steward for the game. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

Doesn’t hurt to have a panel of 3 guys to look at every incident and then vote on a punishment. I don’t care if Paros got punched in the face or what now. He pick and chooses what he wants to discipline and suck up to his boss. A monkey throwing darts will prolly be just as competent the way he puck and choose who he wants to suspend and how long. 0 consistently 0 accountability and worse his explanation makes 0 sense 

https://nhlwheelofjustice.netlify.app/

This hasn't been updated in a bit, but it still works like a charm!

• Cheers 1

Here I thought having JR in the front office will reduce the amount if bs the league throws at us given his standing but I was wrong. 

JR you had one job. Well two with the practice arena. 

The league has always shown itself to be consistently inconsistent.

However, they're really not doing any favours for themselves towards dispelling the sentiment that they're out to get the Canucks (knowing full well some posters here will call me a conspiracy theorist - and to them, I say the league brought it onto themselves for not applying consistent treatment regardless of player!).

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, stawns said:

His intention wasn't a push, it was a retaliation cross check......however, the intention wasn't a crosscheck to the face.  Still, it'll be a game, minimum, or there wouldn't be an in person hearing

Right on cue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AK-19 said:

This means Hyman is getting a suspension too for doing the same thing to Zadorov in the same game? Right?

I believe Tocchet referenced it as something the league is looking at or did I read that wrong ? either way, how is that not even a discussion anywhere ?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Rekker said:

I'm ok with a game for what ended up a crosscheck to the head, after the whistle and game buzzer. It's the missed high sticks, slewfoots, spearing calls that haven't been punished accordingly. That's what pisses me off. Take it out on the ice and knock these pretenders out of the playoffs. That's what I want more than anything right now.

Exactly. Sending them golfing is the best pain we can inflict. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Where's McDavid's fine or suspension for his two handed slash on Soucy after the play?  Where's McDavid's penalty or any kind of discipline for his high stick drawing blood on Hughes?  The inconsistency in the NHL's refereeing and supplemental discipline is really quite absurd.  It will make it all the sweeter when we win against the Oilers and all their behind the scenes help.  GCG! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, 24K said:

Here I thought having JR in the front office will reduce the amount if bs the league throws at us given his standing but I was wrong. 

JR you had one job. Well two with the practice arena. 

Prolly would a been 5 games if not lol

21 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

DOPS needs to be held accountable for this.  It's time for the NHL to stop making excuses and start cleaning up the open corruption.  Pretending the repeated misconduct from the league is acceptable is ridiculous; these dirtbags need to be brought in front of a judge.

• Cheers 1