Zadorov Fined $5000 and Soucy suspended for 1 game for the Ruffling McDavid's Feathers

3 minutes ago, Rounoush said:

My hope is that this pisses the team off. Morgan Rielly got 5 and Toronto rallied around him to play their best hockey of the season.

In all fairness, that was addition via subtraction.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, R3aL said:

Kanes slew foots are A Ok too.

Dont understand why he didn't get a hearing.

Such a dangerous play.

I think we know why Kane isn't getting a hearing, the league doesn't want McDavid getting bodied by a 3rd string goalie which might happen regardless. Even after Tocc came out and said publicly he didn't care for the slew foots not being called. Which is also funny cause there was a video on Reddit where Kane was complaining about slew foots in one game and Doughty said "you do it all the time." Multiple instances where we should have had hearings or fines for Edmonton, and they go unpunished. One freak incident against Edmonton and all of a sudden the league needs to fine and suspend our players.

• Cheers 1

I was worried this would be a multi game suspension. I don't think this warrants a suspension at all and I think the overreaction to it by the league and by the national media is mental, But I think we can survive and still win this series with only a 1 game suspension. 

1 playoff game is basically worth 2 or 3 in the regular season.  We'll be ok though.  Cole will now shift to the left side where he is a lot more comfortable, and Juulsen will come in and smoke Draisatl along the boards and knock him out of the series.  Then Soucy comes back in game 5 and we carry on like nothing happened lol.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nucker67 said:

Soucy should get a hell of an ovation from Canucks fans when he returns home on Thursday night

And McDiver needs to get booed every time he touches the puck, unless we give that gutless flopper something to really cry about and he's unable to make the trip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This league rewards cowardice. There is no parity in punishment. Two tiered justice. At least, the Canucks have shown just how powerful they are and have scared the ever loving crap out of Shitmonton.

Time to seal the deal on these anal warts in human form. 

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

How many more times are people going to rehash the list of missed calls. Christ I get that’s it’s frustrating, but it’s also irritating reading so many of you make the exact same points and seeing who can provide the best summary haha! What’s done is done and we’re going to win next game with a Juulsen in the lineup that Edmonton is going to regret having to square up with. 

So don't read them? Pretty simple solution.

• Upvote 1

Time to move on and use the situation as motivation to play harder and smarter in game four. Game three is history, the singular focus now should be on winning the next game. The Canucks have proven they can beat the Oil. Stick with the structure, fine tune the tactics and live the Canucks culture.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

So don't read them? Pretty simple solution.

I really enjoy the discourse in this forum and do my best to keep up to date so I can discuss with topics of interest. Simply not reading them isn’t really an option for a forum. Thanks though.

image.jpeg.846fb796530d3d14d83661b6122655fc.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I really enjoy the discourse in this forum and do my best to keep up to date so I can discuss with topics of interest. Simply not reading them isn’t really an option for a forum. Thanks though.

Thanks for blaming others for your problems, and then being a hypocrite. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Actually, it's really that simple. Don't like the conversation? Don't continue to read it. If you're in a thread about Suspensions and fines in this series, they're gonna re-hash what has gone on. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 game for Soucy, and I've never been more proud as a Canuck's fan.

A boatload of Burkie's truculence was in order for that sniveling puke McWimp, and Soucy (and Zads) dished it

I hope Juules slots in a continues the pummeling of that whining, diving, bullshit Oil Stain team, along with DJ, JTM, TM57 and the rest

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fantomex said:

Actually, it's really that simple. Don't like the conversation? Don't continue to read it. If you're in a thread about Suspensions and fines in this series, they're gonna re-hash what has gone on. 

You’re absolutely right. I apologize everyone. I think with discussion going on about this in the PGT and here I got my wires crossed. This is absolutely the spot to rehash and debate. 

As for the other poster, I already acknowledged the hypocrisy? 

I promise I’m not trying to silenced people. I’ve been a longtime advocate for free speech and dissenting opinions in here. 

I own my mistake in this regard and look forward to the continued debate as the series gets even more heated! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

The Oilers are going to have to deal with an angrier than usual Zadorov (who should crack Hyman in two next game) as well as Myers, Miller, Joshua, Lindholm and the human heat seeking missile Noah Juulsen.  They’re totally fucked. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I think we know why Kane isn't getting a hearing, the league doesn't want McDavid getting bodied by a 3rd string goalie which might happen regardless. Even after Tocc came out and said publicly he didn't care for the slew foots not being called. Which is also funny cause there was a video on Reddit where Kane was complaining about slew foots in one game and Doughty said "you do it all the time." Multiple instances where we should have had hearings or fines for Edmonton, and they go unpunished. One freak incident against Edmonton and all of a sudden the league needs to fine and suspend our players.

Yup complete bullshit. Not even giving hyman a useless fine is fuxked 

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, HKSR said:

1 playoff game is basically worth 2 or 3 in the regular season.  We'll be ok though.  Cole will now shift to the left side where he is a lot more comfortable, and Juulsen will come in and smoke Draisatl along the boards and knock him out of the series.  Then Soucy comes back in game 5 and we carry on like nothing happened lol.

Do they go 

zad-myers

cole-juulsen

or

cole myers 

zad juulsen

i hope the first