Zadorov Fined $5000 and Soucy suspended for 1 game for the Ruffling McDavid's Feathers

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Honestly, you can't fine Zadorov and suspend Soucy and let McDavid off scott free (well I guess you can...).  If Zadorov's crosscheck is worthy of a fine, so is McDavid's slash.

McDavo can do no wrong!!

To me this means post whistle Hughes and Petey can two hand swing hack slash Ekholm in the leg,

1 minute ago, Goalie Interference said:

One of the things I really admire about Allvin and Tocchet is that they don't gripe about officiating. I read somewhere that PA has said that he didn't want the Canucks to be a team that whinges about adversity--injuries, officiating, schedules, etc. As fans we can bitch and moan, but I really like the fact our coach and management don't get involved in that. Have faith in our depth and our system; we'll be okay.

1000000% I absolutely love it.

Its a winning mindset and makes them resilient to the bullshit that happens.

Big fan of it.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Maybe both? friedman took some shifts with the forwards this season. Aman was fine, but maybe try this. 

That's a great idea, then if Juls struggles move Friedman to D. I like that

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

In Edmonton, maybe.

Vancouver is too nice to ruin. 

Nah nyc. That is where their office is. Their police too busy with Columbia atm. 

Edited by 24K

10 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Maybe both? friedman took some shifts with the forwards this season. Aman was fine, but maybe try this. 

Not a bad idea, but Aman was really good on the penalty kill last night, and we need all the help we can get there. 

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

I woke up crazy happy about the game last night.

But seeing Soucy is facing a suspension while once again the Oilers walk away free has put me in the worst mood.  

I honestly wish JR would speak out and take the fine against this obvious favoritism. Obviously Soucy had zero intent.

Maybe I could stomach it if Kane had received some disciple for his slew foot. Or Ryan for his spear on Hoglander. Or McDavid for his role in this.

But for the Canucks to be the only team with supplemental discipline is absolute horse shit and Management should not take this quietly. Not during the playoffs.

Edited by JayDangles
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Honestly, you can't fine Zadorov and suspend Soucy and let McDavid off scott free (well I guess you can...).  If Zadorov's crosscheck is worthy of a fine, so is McDavid's slash.

Also Ryan spearing Höglander in the nuts, Nurse running Petey from behind and Kane slew footing Hughes...

• Vintage 1

Speaking of "not a hockey play", Sam Bennett suckerpunches Marchand who is not expecting the punch. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Marchand appears to have a concussion and this is not good for hockey. Imagine if it wasn't Marchand and it was another player like Boeser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, PureQuickness said:

Speaking of "not a hockey play", Sam Bennett suckerpunches Marchand who is not expecting the punch. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Marchand appears to have a concussion and this is not good for hockey. Imagine if it wasn't Marchand and it was another player like Boeser.

Bennett should get the Masterton for taking that gutless piece of shit out.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Wiener 1

2 minutes ago, PureQuickness said:

if it was Boeser or Petey or Huggy or ... then I would absolutely be livid. But as it was Marchand and his "I haven't seen a Sedin I didn't punch in the face knowing I won't get called" or the other 1,000 POS moves he has made, I am only saddened that Marchand didn't receive an elbow drop off the top rope as a follow up - would have been fine with that to.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The Canucks should lay into McDicksmack even harder next game. Hit him and Drysaddle until they’re broken. Teach them a valuable lesson. 

Put out Joshua Miller Lindy with Zadorov and Juulsen a couple times against McD and just see what happens...

• Vintage 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bob Long said:

don't look for consistency in any of this.

Soucy will get a 1 game for cross checking poster-boy, while he was falling, even though there's no way to prevent it since Z was cross checking McDinkus in the kidneys 🤣

F it. Worth it to see McWhiner take one in the chops, whiney prick. 

Seriously, not that Zadarov needs it, but the fans should look into setting up a gofundme page to cover any future expenses for hits like that, definitely a worthwhile cause...

Edited by syntheticity
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, syntheticity said:

Seriously, not that Zadarov needs it, but the fans should look into setting up a gofundme page to cover any future expenses for hits like that, definitely a worthwhile cause...

I'm in great idea. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, syntheticity said:

great concept, the money could be in honour of his fine and go to Canucks for Kids

• Like 2