[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

5 minutes ago, Darius said:

If we do see pickard we know that Knoblauch is panicking and/or getting desperate...

I mean wasn't that already evident with playing McDrai almost 30 min in the last 2 games?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

21 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I don't know, I got a bad feeling he's gonna get a shut out, we don't play well vs a back up, hope I'm wrong.

We did alright with Skinner

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Blitz-Pix said:

already announced.... Francis Charron & Frederick L'Ecuyer ....according to Jeff Paterson tweet. 

whew, thank you 

Edited by grumpyone
  • Like 2

Pickard is going to get Pickled.

Silovs has ran Skinner out of the net lol. 
I think the Canucks will fare even better against Pickard.

Oilers have no answer to Zadorav. He is a special beast and we are lucky to have him.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Avs played for there life last night too

Ummm... and?  What's your point?  Avs were missing Toews and Nichushkin.  If the Oilers were missing Ekholm and Hyman, it's a different story.

Just looked up, Pickard has horrible stats. Only 1 game played in the playoffs in his career which looks like he was brought in for relief and didn’t start the actual game. I think the Oilers just made their dumbest move yet going with the cold goalie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CanuckMan said:

Just looked up, Pickard has horrible stats. Only 1 game played in the playoffs in his career which looks like he was brought in for relief and didn’t start the actual game. I think the Oilers just made their dumbest move yet going with the cold goalie. 

I might just have to change my score prediction  a bit for tonight

Was hoping it would be Skinner back in net, oh well time to do the same to Pickard on what we did to Skinner. Even if the oilers managed to beat us this series, they will get smoked the next round and I can take solace in that fact. They are frauds and in no way contenders that the media made them up to be, which was bs btw, always thought they were a 2 player team. They're already in desperation mode with how much they are playing those 2 guys, 30min a game isn't sustainable, especially with how much we are hitting them when they are on the ice. Crysaitl can't even drive his own line anymore from what I'm assuming is a lingering injury.

27 minutes ago, Darius said:

If we do see pickard we know that Knoblauch is panicking and/or getting desperate...

Knoblauch was panicking/desperate the moment he put draisaitl and McDavid on the same line

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1

44 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

To be fair there is no such thing as a team playing a full 60, it never happens to be Frank. In saying that, McD and Dry play 30 minutes tonight as long as we tie the duo 2-2 over the 30 mins I believe we can find a goal or 2 during that other 30 minutes. Our team is superior in the most important areas of the game-  In goal and on D. And don’t forget our Centre depth crushes them.

Play our game we win!

Go Canucks :towel:

I disagree.  I've seen plenty of teams play at 110% from puck drop to the end of the game.  A lapse in judgment on a single play doesn't constitute not playing a full 60min.  All it means is putting in 110% effort, skating hard, and executing the game plan for the entirety of a game and sticking to it until the very last second ticks off the clock.  I'd put down good money that the Oilers will do that tonight.  We need to match it to win.

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

If we light up Pickard tonight, the series will be over.  The Oilers will have ZERO faith in their goaltending. 

Do the Oilers really think they'll win a Cup with Pickard? 🤣  They should just give up.   

• Haha 1