[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

6 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Why are mik and pete always together, worst combo ivd ever seen. I think they combined for two goals all year

They at least seem to neutralize their opponent even if not scoring. We expect more with their salaries but alas the duo is generally not a burden defensively 

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

he did? what did he do?

maybe its some undercover work? the darkside? why Kevin!?

He's been a homer lately, staring to sound like Ron.

ok folks, I'll be logging off now. I can't type and watch the game properly. I'll be back most likely early in the am. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

He has the week off according to Gazdic on Kyper and Bourne earlier. Not clear if it was pre-scheduled personal time off or a staffing decision.

Week off?? During playoffs? Doubt that. He clearly not licking torontos and edmontons buttholes enough and Ron is upset 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Money Transfer from Edmonton to the Ref's hasn't cleared yet.

They are spending a lot lately...refs, reporters and league player safety.

Money Rain GIF by 5-hour ENERGY®

14 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Jesus Christ Lafferty has done nothing. Hasn't even thrown a hit this series. Incredible 

watch him pot 2 tonight now

• Like 1

Hoping for a Canuck unsung hero tonight who can score a key winning goal (someone who has been quiet all playoffs) - been pretty quiet for a couple of Canuck lines so hopefully an important contribution in this game.  Maybe even Cole can get some breaks tonight and wrist home the winner or something as he's having an awful time in this series already.

Media and Vegas support for the Oilers continue to grow and remain strong - probably think we are just thugs now with the way we handled the McD incident (no one says a things about Huggy being slew footed) - hopefully this can push RT and the boyz to go even further as most prefer the Oilers in the semis as they have the marquee players to watch.

Lets give it a good run tonight and see how this goes.  Last two games, Canucks sat back a bit too much - this team has another gear and hope they crank it up tonight.

GCG

justwin.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

he did? what did he do?

maybe its some undercover work? the darkside? why Kevin!?

He was wearing his Bo Horvat socks  lol 

:hurhur:

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Money Transfer from Edmonton to the Ref's hasn't cleared yet.

They are spending a lot lately...refs, reporters and league player safety.

Money Rain GIF by 5-hour ENERGY®

ohhh forgot about orange face psint for Gene Principe...

• Haha 1

my son just sent me a pic of a guy that is wearing an oiler 97 jersey that has the name " MC-Crybaby taped over the actual name plate. 

priceless

• Haha 4