[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, chris12345 said:

I don't know why they didn't dump it in.

Yeah even my girlfriend even said that they kept trying the same thing over and over again lol 

this powerplay zone entry is god awful.. drop pass after drop pass after drop pass.. just to dump it in and chase.. why not just dump it in and chase from the start if you are going to drop pass into drop pass into drop pass only to dump it in?

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Pickard doesn't look that good, lots of rebounds but the Oilers did a good job of boxing out. Gunna be a matter of getting to them.

Hes always sucked. They’ll go in 

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 hours ago, HKSR said:

They will.  They'll try and emulate what the Canucks did to them last game.  We need to win that opening faceoff and dump the puck into their end and slam them like we did last game.  The opening faceoff will be important this game.

Called it.  That opening faceoff dictated the period.  Hopefully it's just the period and not the entire game.

Just now, Gnarcore said:

It isn't the coming out hard...it is the sheer ineptitude. Only Garland looks like he wants to play. 

100%. Garland is giving it as usual. 

Everybody else is a passenger.

And I’m reaaaaally hoping Cole stops playing so poorly. The PK coaching needs to change - leaving Draisaitl alone there is like leaving Ovechkin open and Backstrom wheeling. McDavid’s gonna find him. 

But this time it’ll be different if we just pull from him and chase McDavid right?

2 minutes ago, Dude said:

I swear if that useless fuck Petterson gets more than 8 goddamn minutes the rest of this game then tocchet needs a talking to. he is a complete bloody disaster this whole playoffs.

Got absolutely rocked again on our PP. 

Rick has to know by now, the  Oilers have figured out how to neutralize the Canuck's PP, in particular Hughes ant who and how he passes from that point of his.

They might want to get a little more creative.                                     

I don't like that we seem to be getting away from the physical play. Need to hit 97 and 29 at every opportunity. Make them cry.

• Like 2

How do they have 4 shots on net with 3 power plays against a dinosaur aged AHL goalie who is playing his first playoff game....

Like what the hell Canucks, get it together

imo it’s came down to winning battles and EDM won the majority of them that period.  But there is definitely potential for rush chances going back the other way

Need Pettersson to step up, he was out there against there 4th line a couple of times, you have to cook them.

• Upvote 1