[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I’m calling goals by Pettersson, Hughes, Garland and Miller. 

and 0 for EDM! 😄

9 minutes ago, Rounoush said:

BTW, everyone gives Petterson shit but nobody is talking about Hughes. So much of our offense runs through him and he needs to be much better.

Think he may be playing injured after all the big hits he’s taken 

• Like 1

Just now, NucksNation said:

Remember when Hughes first joined the team and would go end to end, go behind the net, throw it off the net, Spinorama and then skate around and play keep away?

Why doesn’t he do any of that on the pp to create space? He just plays catch with Miller. 

He's injured

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Why wouldn't they?  They absolutely dominated.

7 shots 

1 power play goal because Cole fucked up multiple times 

dominating… they’ve been better than Van but 

oh looks like your oilers Jersey is starting to show. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Out of 10 periods on this series, they've been completely dominated for 8 of them.  This can't continue, they have to play with the puck

Lies. Nope.

That's your slanted and biased opinion. Doesn't make it so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

That was the oilies best period and we are only down one..  need to turn the tide a big more and move the puck to the open man instead of forcing the issue.  Turn the tide slowly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourHuckleberry said:

Why is Gazdic invited to comment on any thing? His analysis is almost as bad as PJ Stock’s.

The sad part is that he's better as an analyst than he was as a player....

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Like the Elk?

Kind of. I'm never sure if it is an elk or deer. Think it's a whitey.

It's technically a rifle.

So funny he has a rifle tattoo on his arm.

Edited by chris12345
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, YourHuckleberry said:

Why is Gazdic invited to comment on any thing? His analysis is almost as bad as PJ Stock’s.

Well he’s an Oilers supporter. That’s why. They need more oiler commentators brought in to overcome their doubt. Hey they compared Pickard to Adin Hill. lol. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

You worry after the playoffs are over and there are no hidden injuries hes been playing through. Until then you stay positive and support him.

Should have waited to sign after the playoffs

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Listening to Sportsnet 650 - can't believe how they're trying to justify the Canucks on their PK. Obviously 3 Canucks went to the puck handler and left Draisaitl alone. Very simple - stay with Draisaitl.

Yep. You gotta give em Bouchard. Stack 3 low, one pinned to Drai, then if McDavid comes central double him.

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Cole again somewhat costing us a goal. That Miller penalty doesn't happen if he doesn't fail to clear the puck twice. Also stupid on Miller's part. Cole is really costing us this series which is too bad, he's likeable.

PP was absolutely dreadful. PP2 was the best. Simpson was right, the PK simply out worked our PP. Such a missed opportunity.

yeah, Im not looking to dump on anyone but if Juulsen has a really solid game I wouldnt be surprised if Cole gets a little reset for game 5

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Lots of playoff points, not a lot of big wins. Hopefully same story tonight

Gotcha, wasn't sure what you meant there

Dump pete in the offseason never seen such a disappearing act before, even marner puts in a better effort. Its honestly disgusting. 

keep Lindy a guy who actually gives a shit about winning and not just about instagram 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Cole again somewhat costing us a goal. That Miller penalty doesn't happen if he doesn't fail to clear the puck twice. Also stupid on Miller's part. Cole is really costing us this series which is too bad, he's likeable.

PP was absolutely dreadful. PP2 was the best. Simpson was right, the PK simply out worked our PP. Such a missed opportunity.

I shared that exact thing with my viewing partner on the Cole thing.

i really think he needs to sit for a game when Soucy comes back and reset.

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Hate to say but Coler should sit next Game when Soucy's ack. He sat a few games during the reg season and its clear when he's tired mistakes are happening. Some is bad luck and some are bad decisions.

He's great when he's fresh so sit him for game 5 and if the Coilers win this one he'll be back game 6 guns a blazin!

• Cheers 1