[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

That was good sustained pressure. Through this game they have been going through the neutral zone with speed and backing up the puck carrier. We have been trying for the stretch pass or dump and chase

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Easiest night for Pickard!!! They couldn’t have made it any easier for him so far.

But when they go Berserker mode for ten minutes .. he won't believe what hit him!

Settle down guys/gals.  Nucks gotta play their underdoggy game.  They are getting better and

will tire out the brats they are playing.  Have faith.  It won't be pretty, but it will work.

• Like 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Juulsen is literally our best defenceman right now…

Yeah he's look good and is getting his shot through. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

Micky is such an issue on Petterssons line I'm convinced that Lekki couldn't be worse

I honestly believe Mikheyev would be a 0.25 ppg forward in the AHL. He's an absolute black hole.

• Upvote 1
  • Wiener 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Let’s just admit it already Pettersson sucks!

I think we all know that.  Those that defended him leading up to the playoffs can't even back him up anymore.  Even at his current $7m+ cap hit, he is playing well below expectation.