[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Hronek, Petey and Hughes all not looking like themselves pretty much all playoff long. Between that and demko out it's amazing we are still here.

Hughes is being pressured real hard. He's holding up well. 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Pickard has really not been tested

Not at all.  But, they are making the Oilers play defense and that's a good thing

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

None of our forwards are skating to the middle of the ice despite it being wide open.

Oilers are doing a much better job in the middle tonight, Canucks need to keep stringing possession together & get some more shots on net

• Like 1

Just now, NucksFan said:

Come on, tie it up before the end of the period

let them go into the intermission and 3rd worried 

Nah... lull them into a false sense of security and confidence then come out in da turd with a 4 goal explosion to just suck the oxygen out of the entire province. Our way of helping put out wildfires

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I thought Ekholm wasn't supposed to play? Was I wrong on that?

He didn't skate today and is likely injured. May have been a possible scratch but I hadn't heard he was out for tonights game.

2 minutes ago, HOFsedins said:

I agree. I honestly think we should think about trading him.

My view of him hasnt really changed all year but alas Im focused on the Canucks winning this game!

(Now would be a great time for you to step up tho Phillip)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Hronek, Petey and Hughes all not looking like themselves pretty much all playoff long. Between that and demko out it's amazing we are still here.

Don't you always say that looking at small sample sizes is cherry picking? Pettersson has 93 pts in his last 91 games... all's good, no?

If I were a Canuck I'd be thinking - we've played like absolute garbage and if score ONE goal we could tie it up. Are they waiting until the last 2 minutes of the 3 period to get that goal???

I just dont get it. They are still not playing like they could lose the series. Imagine the confidence the Oilers will have coming into Vancouver if we lose this game 1-0.

3-1 or 2-2 your choice Canucks. The game is just waiting to be taken - now f@cking take it!!