[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, tas said:

boooo. that's a terrible take. get outta here with that lame shit. 

Goof is just repeating the same line. Yeah, if the goalie didn't stop pucks we'd be losing. It's kinda their job. If Cole didn't choke away game 2 we'd be up 3-0 right now. Guy loves his ifs and buts.

Edited by JeremyCuddles
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

If not for Silovs, this series would be going into its last period

If it weren't for one of McD or Drais, the same would be happening for the Oils. 

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

I don’t even think we need to give Pettersson skilled linemates, but my goodness at least give him some that will go into a border battle and win the puck…

He needs to learn how to do that. He doesn’t look hungry and he looks scared. Pathetic. If the Canucks don’t win the series a lot of it will fall on his shoulders, as it should.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Oilies are forchecking the heck out of nucks.. have to move quicker.  Ed wants to not let the play come to them.  They are forcing the issue and we cant move it quick enough.. an adjustment please

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Soucy did it once in 10 games, juulsen did it once in 10 minutes of ice time

And... 

That means nothing lol. Juuls won't do that again lol.

I will expect a more defensive Juuls for the 3rd. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 43isprime said:

To be good along the boards I think a player needs to be at least either strong or quick. The problem is it looks like he is neither.

The problem with him is he thinks he’s strong and keeps trying to throw hits and protect the puck and just gets dummied. He needs to go back to his shiftiness and speed and skill game. 

1 minute ago, Dats hockey said:

I don’t even think we need to give Pettersson skilled linemates, but my goodness at least give him some that will go into a border battle and win the puck…

been the story of the game for the whole team save for Garland and Lindy.  

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Soucy did it once in 10 games, juulsen did it once in 10 minutes of ice time

And this is why I said it is not ok for Soucy to be hammered with a suspension and many people felt " meh it was worth it ". No every detail matters in the Playoffs and if it wasn't for the impending comeback and win in the third I'd have worried it was going to cost the Canucks.

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

And that's game

lol  I remember a post sounding almost exactly the same, in the first game when we were down.

ffs, its only 2 goals.

I'll say it now and in the offseason.They better trade petterson before July 1st.He has done diidley in the playoffs and shit all for at least the last 25 games of the season.he has had the softest match up against Edmonton in 4 games.ricky should have put Hoglander back in tonight.The 4th line should sit in the third and t Peyteys line and lindholms should be realighned in the 3rd.Try something.Also where the hell is Miller tonight?