[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, erkayloomeh said:

Who are we supposed to put out with him? We aren't breaking up boeser Miller. 

So it's the lotto line then?  Whose our second line? 

Shorten the bench for the 3rd.....

Petey-Miller-Boeser (8 mins)

Garland-Lindy-Dak (8 mins)

Suter-Blueger-Karlsson (4 mins)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, QuinnNorris said:

I’m surprised no Hoglander.  We could use the 25 goal even strength player in the the 3rd.  Tocchett over thinking the defensive game plan.

Disagree... I like what Karlsson has shown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I'm pretty sure there's a rule that says you have to stick to the same Jersey right thru the playoffs!

Oh crap

It was my fault wasn't it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Extremely wishful thinking. Mikheyev will never be taken out of the lineup.

Honestly I’ve had enough.

Watch him score now lol.

Just now, tas said:

the spurts they've needed to. there are no style points in playoffs. if they had needed to dictate more of the play, they would have. 

Well, they certainly need to right now.

Can’t win with zero goals.

11 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Juules just needs to keep doing that though shake it off. Keep putting Ekholm on his ass. 9-10 it won't be a goal against. Maybe don't in that particular instance but at that point the play was made finsh your check. 

Not sure what Zadz was saying to Juuls at the bench, but was encouraging him (or mayhave been consoling him).  Juulsen must have been more than a little distraught.   2 playoff games, 2 ill-timed hits leading to goals

1 minute ago, QuinnNorris said:

I’m surprised no Hoglander.  We could use the 25 goal even strength player in the the 3rd.  Tocchett over thinking the defensive game plan.

When during these playoffs has he been a difference maker?

Just now, HKSR said:

Aman has looked fine out there on the 4th line.  Flank him with Mik and Lafferty.

Get Petey on the wing with a player that knows what he's doing these playoffs in Lindholm.

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Karlsson-Lindholm-Petey

Garland-Blueger-Joshua

Karlsson-Aman-Lafferty

I like this 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Aman has looked fine out there on the 4th line.  Flank him with Mik and Lafferty.

Get Petey on the wing with a player that knows what he's doing these playoffs in Lindholm.

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Karlsson-Lindholm-Petey

Garland-Blueger-Joshua

Karlsson-Aman-Lafferty

Double shift Karlsson?? Think you mean Mika on the 4th

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

So frustrating. We can’t blame the refs tonight.

If we clicked on that 4min PP, this is a different game right now.  I highly doubt we are coming back in this one.  The effort level isn't there, and the Oilers are fighting for their lives.  They're not gonna just sit back and roll over.

Bloody Cole messed this game up too with his idiotic impatiant move off of Dry-Sight-L, leaving him alone on the side of the net to score while two other Canucks already had Mcbaby covered.     That's Goal # 6 that he's directly caused or scored on his own net.    He must have cracked a mirror, walked under a ladder or crossed paths with a Black Cat because I've never seen anyone personallyscrew up three playoffs games for his own team before.

He is a curse!

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Who the fuck are you to gatekeep Canucks fandom?  It's none of your fucking business how I choose to cheer for my team and it's not your place to tell anyone to leave.  You're a nobody

Why don't you leave?  all you ever do is whine about other posters.  You don't discuss actual hockey in any way, shape or form aside from participating in a circle jerk

so Your comments are you “cheering “ for the Canucks. 

Perhaps  that might be where the confusion is it comes across as closet cheering for the oilers.

-oilers dominating 

2nd oilers goal - that’s the game 

- series over if not for silovs 

I didn’t see you post much when van is winning.