[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Bro you're the worst poster on these forums. Does it shock you that every time you come here you get shit on? No one likes you. 

Here are your people.  https://oilfans.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=3

Don't feed the Trolls, his diet consists of shit piled on ... I swear in a past life he was a Dung Beetle ... only here to see how many people pay attention to anything he says, like I just did by accident here.

I would add him to my ignore list twice if I could just to officially be able to give him 2 McJesus 8' x 10' but sadly cannot.

Edited by Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes it’s what we paid 11.6 to him for. To be a defensive forward. I can’t get excited that on the odd night he plays well defensively. That’s a pretty low bar for him. 

Moving the goal post. The post I responded to was he doesn't look engaged at all. He's been engaged defensively all night, his line just can't do anything offensively. But all you ever do is bitch and moan so continue on.

Bringing Podz in for game 5 should be considered even on the 4th line or Peteys line. He may not be scoring himself right now but he brings separation with his hits and speed which could help tilt the ice compared to  Mik, or Karlson.

All said though is we're only down by 2 and we've been here before.... 

Win the TURD, and make MCdri feel some pain......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Bloody Cole messed this game up too with his idiotic impatiant move off of Dry-Sight-L, leaving him alone on the side of the net to score while two other Canucks already had Mcbaby covered.     That's Goal # 6 that he's directly caused or scored on his own net.    He must have cracked a mirror, walked under a ladder or crossed paths with a Black Cat because I've never seen anyone personallyscrew up three playoffs games for his own team before.

He is a curse!

Unfortunately we have no other choice. Cuz Juulson will be out of position trying to make the biggest hit

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Disagree......for once I agree with Hrudey.  EP has been terrible in the playoffs.  For those who say he's played well defensively, who hasn't?  For those who say he plays with plugs....sure, but he's the star making star money who should be elevating his line.  He didn't play this poorly in the regular season with the same plugs. He should at least be taking good shots on the PP.....or helping with possession on the PP.

No way anyone can truly say he's played well or fine.  He's been brutal for his pay level and skill level.  He's either injured or not putting in enough effort.

Star guys can only do so much, out of all those top paid guys show me who has linemates with a combined 4 goals in the last 40 games. You won't find any, can Pettersson be better sure. But we are expecting him to turn chicken shit into chicken salad here

• Upvote 1

Pickard is a terrific goaltender, he is swallowing everything like he is prime brodeur. He can't be beaten, he is incredible, we may as well go home. He is the true edmonton number one, no way he'll give up 1,2 or even 3 goals tonight in the 3rd.

IMG_5975.gif.427444fd6de480b9afdab72b890aa3a9.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

He shouldn't have been bumped though. Should have been tracking his man back but instead chasing the puck carrier despite never going to make a play on him.

it was a pretty quick sequence.  im definitely not defending his overall play but on that particular play it’s probably not the one to be super critical of

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

So he's saying, Pettersson is no Sedin - I mean they made Carter look so good that he demanded a salary increase and the Canucks traded him and he faded away.

Sedins atleast had each other to play with

• Thanks 1

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Considering the people I get flak from, I consider it a compliment.  I haven't seen any of those people actually have a realistic, objective discussion about hockey.  Not once.  You're all here just to pat each other on the back about what amazing fans you are and how anyone who isn't you, isn't.

That's, literally, all that crew talks about.

Then why stay?

3 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Disagree... I like what Karlsson has shown.

I as well.  I wish we had somebody to give mik a rest.  Not sure hog is good enough defensively.  Heck…, mik isnt that good so what the hell!!! 

2 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

I got to play hockey with some Canucks and farm team player a few times, they were so good they bounced shots off my butt and I got a hat trick. Good is good!

• Haha 1