[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, Bobby Lou said:

The Petey line needs to step up here. We can't rely only on our goaltending/ Defense and mainly JT and Boes. We need EP40 to wake up!!!

Can’t wait to see Petey set up Mikheyev 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

You don't wan't him to stop stepping up into those hits just pick your spots better he's gotta be down on himself you wan't him to stay agressive. 

While I don't think that was great timing, there were at least two fwds nearby who just mailed it in, instead of back checking and covering for Juuls.

It was still a play I'd prefer he didn't make it a 1-0 game

Just now, Apricot said:

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I think RT has to load up that way for the third and roll three lines.

At the moment they get very little from Petey, and they need him more involved, so he gotta do something.

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Don't feed the Trolls, his diet consists of shit piled on ... I swear in a past life he was a Dung Beetle ... only here to see how many people pay attention to anything he says, like I just did by accident here.

I would add him to my ignore list twice if I could just to officially be able to give him 2 McJesus 8' x 10' bus sadly cannot.

I have him on ignore but so many people quote him I may as well just lift it. His hockey takes don't even bother me that much but the way he interacts with people is trash level human. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Considering the people I get flak from, I consider it a compliment.  I haven't seen any of those people actually have a realistic, objective discussion about hockey.  Not once.  You're all here just to pat each other on the back about what amazing fans you are and how anyone who isn't you, isn't.

That's, literally, all that crew talks about.

Can we trade him before next season 

Mikheyev has to go in the offseason. It's not even up for debate.. You cut the fucker! 

Take the cap hit/penalty.. give the motherfucker his $ and tell him never to come back. Not even as an opponent..

I don't want to see the douchebag again.

• Like 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I got to play hockey with some Canucks and farm team player a few times, they were so good they bounced shots off my butt and I got a hat trick. Good is good!

Peteys troubles started when kuz was traded.  He hasnt been the same outside a few games here and there..  how good would boeser be without miller?

1 minute ago, Bobby Lou said:

The Petey line needs to step up here. We can't rely only on our goaltending/ Defense and mainly JT and Boes. We need EP40 to wake up!!!

I think you're asking too much.    I think asking for Petey to just stay on his two feet without falling for one single shift would be pushing it!

• Cheers 1

Just now, spook007 said:

At the moment they get very little from Petey, and they need him more involved, so he gotta do something.

Let him play wing and take the defensive responsibility off his shoulders 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Can’t wait to see Petey set up Mikheyev 

Petey does next to nothing when the lotto line is together as well

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Let's go boys. The Oilers are riding on some smugness with the league protecting them.

We can take this.

Yeah, let’s wipe the shit-eating grins off their ugly faces!