[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

So he's saying, Pettersson is no Sedin - I mean they made Carter look so good that he demanded a salary increase and the Canucks traded him and he faded away.

You're right.  EP can play like a pair of elite players.  But then again, his stats are way better that each individual

Sedin when they were 23-25yrs.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

Mikheyev has to go in the offseason. It's not even up for debate.. You cut the fucker! 

Take the cap hit/penalty.. give the motherfucker his $ and tell him never to come back. Not even as an opponent..

I don't want to see the douchebag again.

Man I don't know which way is up. Maybe Mik has an amazing year next year and just needs rehab? 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Nobody is difference maker this game except Silovs. We knew Oilers were gonna bring their A game, where did ours go?  Our 4 minute powerplay could of made a difference but unfortunately we didn't capitalize 

Our pp has been an issue for a few months now. We have seen a few 4 min powerplays that haven’t resulted in goals or chances. 1 shot in three powerplays is soooooo bad.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

It's over man, Oilers have been the much superior team, No one came to play except Garland and Silvs.

It ain't over till ...........................it's over!

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Cocanuck said:

Hate to say it but the oilies want it more.  5 below dots supporting puck. Bachecking with speed.  We look slow and waiting for space.  No gonna happen

Of course..

They're desperate