[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

I was unaware tackling was legal

Does it matter when you pp has 1 shot in three chances? They don’t deserve another one with that effort. They need to get a greasy goal but it feels like there are a lot of passengers tonight. Just get a rebound goal. Anything.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Perry should be given a misconduct for the stick in front of Boeser. 

What the hell was that? Lol, never seen that before. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Perry should be given a misconduct for the stick in front of Boeser. 

And for looking like an inbred 

• Haha 1

Oilers are trash. Whistles now they know they're golden so they're just going for it.

F them and a league that's full of their cheerleader brass.

I don't forget their huge losing streak when they showed they're not mighty. That Oilers team is part of them. 

WOOOOOOOO

10 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Star guys can only do so much, out of all those top paid guys show me who has linemates with a combined 4 goals in the last 40 games. You won't find any, can Pettersson be better sure. But we are expecting him to turn chicken shit into chicken salad here

The dude isn't matched up against the top lines and has had the same linemates for much of the playoffs as in the regular season.  That's the comparison.  He's also on what should be a lethal PP1 with stars that were basically all in the all-star game.  Take your rosey glasses off man.  I want Mik traded like most here, but the eye test doesn't lie.  EP's effort looks a fraction of the rest of the team.