[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

6 minutes ago, CaribouCanuck said:

Apparently No Draisaitl, Henrique, Kane or Ekholm at Oilers practice today. 

They're busily licking their wounds and searching for their balls to put on their jersey crest.

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

They might play, but they're being rested for a reason. Canucks need to hit these guys often.

correct, theyre definitely banged up at least a bit

what a perfect game for the oilers to celebrate soucy's suspension, hope they enjoy a game of: noah "i will break your bones" juulsen

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

Canucks have to keep hitting, a lot. This is the way to beat the Oilers, not by playing fair nice hockey. 

Hitting a lot is fairly nice hockey imo.

• Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Hitting a lot is fairly nice hockey imo.

DoPS, all of Canucks suspended for 3 games for not being nice. 😂

Edited by 24K
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

mind games/extra rest, dryercycle kane and ekohlm will play today, dunno about henrique

Who cares crysatial and Mcbaby will play 40+min with bouchard and ekholm they really only need to dress 10 players and a goalie 

3 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Who cares crysatial and Mcbaby will play 40+min with bouchard and ekholm they really only need to dress 10 players and a goalie 

That takes me back.......my intramural team at UVic was "10 Centres and a Goalie"

The Nucks will need to win tonight despite the officials. I expect many PPs for the Coilers early on so they can continue to showcase McWhiner and Crysytle to the world. 

Strange, I thought they'd bring back Sutherland to do their bidding. Also strange is the first suspension was for a lessor infraction than what we've seen league-wide so far. Their business model must assume most current and future fans are idiots.

GCG!!! Time for Pettey to shine....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Things I didn't have on the Canucks Season Bingo Card.

- Myers becoming a steady defenceman.

- Chuckling at Tocc's small bites reference. Then realizing how zen and wise that philosophy is.

- CDC saying they were shutting down the forums, then not shutting down like some massive troll move.

- The best right handed defenceman would be Zadorov in the playoffs. While Hronek is MIA.

- Dakota Joshua and Silovs turning into legends.

- Brock not only finding his game. But in the playoffs at the end of the game was fearlessly blocking shots.

Not to get too picky, but Zadorov is a left-handed Dman...

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

That takes me back.......my intramural team at UVic was "10 Centres and a Goalie"

Meh my indoor soccer team was all forwards and no goalie coz our goalie was injured and we have no one that defends or willing to block shots with their body lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Don't think it will make a difference 

Nux will light him up. 

I thought they would do this; coach's slagging of Skin-Nerr post-game pretty well sold it for me.

Wait until they have to pull this poor sacrificial lamb; then what? 

3rd string goalie vs 3rd string goalie who is a world-famous Arty-Party?

Yes, please.  Or put Skinned-Alive back in for another scorching?