[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

4 minutes ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Who are you talking about?!!!!  Complaining about the effort and EP has been justified so far.  I don't think any intelligent person watching the playoffs so far have written them off.

I wasn't talking about you, relax, have a puff and enjoy the game.

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Pickard is so amazing, he's shutting it down. No more chances for us, man is patrick roy level, 1 more goal? 2 more goals for us? Inconceivable! 

That was a great save off a dangerous shot by petey

Posted (edited)

Finally the boys woke up and started to play hockey... Please get an equalizer  (and a winner) and stick it to Perry and Drywhatever in particular... 

Edited by spook007
  • Like 1

Just now, Conscience said:

Good pressure, looked like old petey a lil there

With better linemates that’s a very good scoring chance there.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Petey needed a dominant shift. Not really a goal. But a shift where he realizes he is the most talented guy on the ice. Build on it Petey.

He’s a crybaby and will continue to do nothing 

8 minutes ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

The dude isn't matched up against the top lines and has had the same linemates for much of the playoffs as in the regular season.  That's the comparison.  He's also on what should be a lethal PP1 with stars that were basically all in the all-star game.  Take your rosey glasses off man.  I want Mik traded like most here, but the eye test doesn't lie.  EP's effort looks a fraction of the rest of the team.

The powerplay is clearly a systems issue they have spilt up the top unit this year hasn't worked moved guys around doesn't work. His linemates have been an issue since the TDL this isn't anything new. Can Pettersson be better sure. But to say it's 100% his fault is just hating the guys because signed a big deal

• Upvote 1