[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, Conscience said:

Welp maybe play more than 10 minutes next time.

series tilted in oilers favour now

10 mins might be a bit generous, but they gradually get better in the last 10..........and then sat back and let Edmonton bend them over, yet again

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dude said:

What the sweet fuck was Zadorov doing standing beside the net doing fuck all.he sucked the entire night doing fuck all.i swear I didn't hear his name most of the night.

Everyone was standing. It was an awful 30 seconds. Miller leaving the zone after failing to clear it.

Hronek needs to be faster to the puck but why didn’t Rick put out Blueger, and Myers. Two guys that should’ve been out there, I like Rick, but some of the decision making here is not great.

If it wasn't for Cole screwing up (again) on the first goal in the first we would have won that game.     He's trying to throw game after game the oilers way.   They should do an investigation on him into illegal gambling because I'm pretty sure he's betting against us.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

10 mins might be a bit generous, but they gradually get better in the last 10..........and then sat back and let Edmonton bend them over, yet again

"Yet again" my ass.

Seriously I've had enough of your fairy tale. Oilers are not dominating this team....they play like they're desperate but not always composed. Yes, in this game for two periods they did. Whatever.

Two bad D plays  

Cole’s trash job and Juulsen ill timed hit and playing way to passive. 
oilers  are the definition of a 1 line team they don’t command the respect we’re playing them with. 

• Cheers 1