[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

14 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

If there was any doubt we would win this game, now there isn't; I guaranty Vancouverites know just a wee bit more.  🤣

Hell I know the faces of the players on Edmonton's 4th line... what a bunch of bozos... call themselves hockey fans?

Well i saw that arturs, who got married at 18, amicably divorced from his wife in 2023 - she stayed in latvia so long distance troubles. I'll quit the married at 18 jokes then. 

So he might be single ladies 😉

15 minutes ago, Knucklhd said:

I really hope Juulsen can play a clean game. Usually he is good for 2 penalties.  Great physicality though, and I do think he will be a regular next year. Just worried about those reaching penalties he's prone to.

He took 2 in his one playoff game

do you know how many regular season games this year he took 2 or more penalties?

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I thought you said all rules out the window tonight 

Yeah, i think I did him say it was Purge night on Oiler fans but Sharpie has a big rifle so I will refrain. 

2 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

I hope we start the game the same way as last game.

Physical!

Set

The 

Tone

But no penalties...will have to see how the officials are going to call it - let things go or try to send a message early with some soft penalties.

22 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I liked Bieksa's bit regarding the reviewed no goal call though; that could have been in and the white webbing would have made it clear.  We gotta make sure the goalie equipment is black if we're going to switch.  I'd rather the orcas and a win instead of that being called a goal and completely changing that game.

The oilers scored on the power play right after the disallowed goal. If the goal had counted they wouldn't of gotten the power play so likely nothing would of changed. 

Let’s fucking go boys and gals!!

I feel a big game coming tonight for Petey, Hughes , Miller and karlsonn …

and of coarse Silovs !

GO CANUCKS GO!

5-2 Canucks 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Spicy Mayo masks the taste pretty well 😆

Spicey mayo and many aiolis are my kryptonite!

I blame some of my softer parts on these devils. 

1 minute ago, CaptainQuin said:

Let’s fucking go boys and gals!!

I feel a big game coming tonight for Petey, Hughes , Miller and karlsonn …

and of coarse Silovs !

GO CANUCKS GO!

5-2 Canucks 

I'll be happy if Petey contributes to overall defense and if he gets an assist or a goal, that would be a bonus. Whatever is wrong, isn't going to correct itself overnight.

Was working on a job on the Thompson River here in Kamloops today,saw a guy go by on a jet ski rockin a Quinn Hughes jersey,we were all cheering him on lol.

GO CANUCKS!!!!

• ThereItIs 1

Sometimes, I dont know how these pro players do it emotionally.

If I was in the game tonight I would skate onto the ice and punch an Oiler in the face, in warm up.

I'm that jazzed.  

25 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

That is so bizarre, during the Nashville series, my friend said the exact thing, only he didn't see the team and only remembered red/white jersey (I will relay this to him, when i head there at 6

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by Paramount+

Just now, bishopshodan said:

If I was in the game tonight I would skate onto the ice and punch an Oiler in the face, in warm up.

I'm that jazzed.  

I imagine that's part of the team needing some playoff experience, including losing, to understand what it takes.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm that jazzed.  

Every time I ever played any sport I wanted to punch someone but somehow I resisted, understandably my friends did not like going golfing with me.

• Haha 1

Where do these pathetic douchebags get their takes ? Division winner and into the 2nd round. But fucknuckles like this really seem to think we just suck 

Strange, I'm in Edmonton all week. I went out yesterday and today with my Canucks cap on and didn't see a single Oilers cap or jersey in this part of the city. Was hoping for some friendly banter with the locals.

• Like 2

WOW was traffic in new West a mess.

Dropped my son off at Braid station for him to go to the watch party, Columbia st had a car that lost an arguement with a dump truck.

over an hour to go from Braid Stn to Maple Ridge. 

• Like 1