[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Black belt?

Brown belt?

Sears $19.99?

shodan

my hands should be registered as lethal weapons. 🤠

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

Pregame is oilers this oilers that …. You’d think this wasn’t a national broadcast 

It's pretty disgusting, so obvious the talking heads at SN are pulling for Edmonton. 

Hoping the Canucks prove them all wrong, and when they do, Ron MacLean and friends can F off. No room for you on the bandwagon. Go talk about Keef for 4 months, bunch of goofs. 

1 minute ago, Outsiders said:

Tochett giving petey two fourth liners. Jesus Christ Lafferty has done nothing. Hasn't even thrown a hit this series. Incredible 

There’s not much he can do. The Lindholm and Miller have been good, so you can’t split any of them up, as a result there really is nobody to play with Pettersson.

Just now, rychicken said:

At the end of my karate program I didn’t get a belt, I received suspenders 

Its a lifetime study

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

shodan

my hands should be registered as lethal weapons. 🤠

My peepee should too, every time my wife sees it she almost dies laughing

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

It's pretty disgusting, so obvious the talking heads at SN are pulling for Edmonton. 

Hoping the Canucks prove them all wrong, and when they do, Ron MacLean and friends can F off. No room for you on the bandwagon. Go talk about Keef for 4 months, bunch of goofs. 

They are just giving the coilers their 15 minutes. They know the coilers are out soon.

Next round we will get our dues.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1