[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

2 minutes ago, Panel said:

Hronek  is useless.

Maybe injured? But ain't worth the 8 mill he will be asking. Big Z big performance needs to get signed.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

3 powerplays and 1 shot. That is inexcusable. Everyone has a right to be angry at what we just watched. 1 shot. Embarassing.

We also 3 for 9 coming into the game , no you have no right to be mad.

I get it from you cuz you bitch non stop but normal fans should rally behind their team 

• Vintage 1

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

Y’all need to calm the fuck down , everyone knew the oilers would come out hard . 

you guys act like we just lost the series 

Nah...it's just the stark truth...we play shitty. Lost all the puck battles and we're getting out hustled all over the rink and those pps were like opening a vein and bleeding energy...

We have 4 shots and we had 3 PPs? Tocchet better kick some a@@ in the break, because there was nothing about their play that showed they want to win this game.

The PP is just so passive they score 2-3 last game and yet somehow no more confidence on the PP? Being sh#tty on the PP only encourages the Oilers to crosscheck or trip Canucks, because they don't score.

I was really hoping to see a confident Canuck's team like we saw in the Regular season. I have yet to see it for more than a period or two in the playoffs. They need to find their groove and fast or this series will get out of their reach.

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

We also 3 for 9 coming into the game , no you have no right to be mad.

I get it from you cuz you bitch non stop but normal fans should rally behind their team 

Should of kept kuz and traded mek.. 

2 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Y’all need to calm the fuck down , everyone knew the oilers would come out hard . 

you guys act like we just lost the series 

Who needs to calm the fuck down and what happens if they don’t?

That PP is a fking embarrassment.. just skating casual in the neutral with that drop pass.  Getting bodied off the puck if they ever get in.. losing all momentum from that atrocious PP.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Slegr said:

So many infractions by Oilers. They know refs won’t call more on them

It's kind of sad that it works that way.

Makes the whole penalty system suspect.

Although....we didn't make use of the 4 minutes hard earned by Myers and doled out by dirty Kane. Will the league take note of that one? Set the standard but it's probably only a one and done. McBaby didn't even bleed when he got all his teeth knocked out by the vicious X check he endured.