[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

On the bright side, it is just 1-0.  It could be far worse.  They've been here before.

Let's give the boys a chance to make their comeback.  Have some faith and quit

flushing them down the toilet.

We've seen all of this before.  Give it some time...and somebody, please take out Kate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

How the hell does he know it's not an intent to injure?? It's Kane, of course it is.

And, if he wasn't then flip it and....Soucy for sure wasn't.

Panel's got their narratives set

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I expect the boys to come out flying in the second. I do.

Sure hope so. That was their worst period of the series so far. I don't want to see a big momentum swing 

Just now, 43isprime said:

People here need to start asking themselves before each game- are you actually confident that Pettersson will show up? If the answer is no (how can it be at the point), how do you feel about making a playoff run with Pettersson making a top 5 salary instead of what he's making now?

Ya it’s an awful feeling. The thing is he isnt really being questioned. All we hear is that no one is worried. If I was a teammate and saw him playing this way for this long of a stretch, I would be worried. When do you start to worry then?

Fuck off you fat fuck... no intend to injure, but you were all screaming for Soucy to be suspended... 

WTF is this garbage... as much fucking intend as Soucys was.  McD didn't draw blood, however Myers did... 

5 minutes ago, quattrob said:

That PP is a fking embarrassment.. just skating casual in the neutral with that drop pass.  Getting bodied off the puck if they ever get in.. losing all momentum from that atrocious PP.

It was tough to watch. Heres to a better 2nd and 3rd period

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Yeah even my girlfriend even said that they kept trying the same thing over and over again lol 

Bingo

Need to fix the entry. They lay out this crappy pass Miller or Brock can't handle.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, brownky said:

We don’t have the puck, so we’re chasing them. 

I like hits, but the effort also needs to be there for goals, and aside from Garland I haven’t seen any so far.

Good way to get the puck? Knock them over, steal it and go.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

As long as we don't play the 2nd and third period like last game we got this. Just get some shots and zone time.

That's now 3 consecutive periods with 4 or fewer shots - why do you think this next one will be any dufferent?