[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he’s an Oilers supporter. That’s why. They need more oiler commentators brought in to overcome their doubt. Hey they compared Pickard to Adin Hill. lol. 

There’s probably something to that. Would’ve thought they had enough of those already though.

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Oilers had a good period, particularly PK, credit to them.

Pickard is swimming out there, just need to respond with some good shifts & they can get one. 

Exactly this 100% key to the game

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he’s an Oilers supporter. That’s why. They need more to overcome their doubt. Hey they compared Pickard to Adin Hill. lol. 

Gazdac is decent; best out of the other 3 on the panel tonight. Jenn and Ron are horrendous…Friedman a duffus

2 minutes ago, ronning4center said:

This is embarrassing.  I am so upset with elias petterson not doing anything and looking like the worst player on the team.  What an absolute shame

Ya the tough part is I don’t think he is all of a sudden going to figure things out. This has been a four month slump. 

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

Bench Petey for game. He is invisible like me 

Why?  He was no worse than anyone else on the pp and j actually saw him make a few good plays at both ends of the ice 

Call me crazy but I feel good about this game. Silovs is playing well and I believe our guys are going to come back and gut out a W.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

1st period sucked. But we still have a good chance to take momentum and win this game.. a chance to go up 3-1 in this series. Go Canucks!

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Yep. You gotta give em Bouchard. Stack 3 low, one pinned to Drai, then if McDavid comes central double him.

Exactly. How many PPs do they need to figure out they have to stay low? Draisaitl has 6 PP goals against us and the last 2 have been leaving him alone. Makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

You can tell the team is nervous about him in net by the way they're desperately crosschecking in front of him.

Once we get one, we will have a bunch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NucksNation said:

Remember when Hughes first joined the team and would go end to end, go behind the net, throw it off the net, Spinorama and then skate around and play keep away?

Why doesn’t he do any of that on the pp to create space? He just plays catch with Miller. 

Remember when Petey used to mesmerize us with how he could deke and dangle and break ankles left and right?

1 minute ago, BC_Hawk said:

Gazdac is decent; best out of the other 3 on the panel tonight. Jenn and Ron are horrendous…Friedman a duffus

I'm fine with them all and I like EF's back and forth with Bieksa

10 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Bullsh*t.

He didn't turn over the puck... other players made bad passes... Pettersson was on the money every pass he made on the PP.

He carried the puck into the zone... passed it off... and the Canuck who took the pass turned it over.

He had zero opportunities to shoot.

He got pushed off the puck like he was feather. Other players were bad on the pp too, but he’s downright useless…sry